Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Weakly positive vibes, had that one readlist yesterday that people called good, haven’t read into in detail.

1 Like

But do you have a wagon, can I currently see a wagon made from you in this day phase?

I’ll have you know that I considered starting a Drinks wagon but I wanted to get a response to my inquiries earlier beforehand.

Why do you townread Lol?

You mean something most people would want to just vote on because it’s an easy wagon to start up and get over?

Zzzzzzzzzz
BORING

His straight out of the gate reads and they are different compared to the last game I had with them where they were a woof.

1 Like

There are no so-called interesting wagons at this time that I could start and reasonably expect to hit a wolf founded on reason.

But Drinks you expect to Hit a woof right?

You believe drinks has a Rand Woof Chance?@Magnus

I expect one of Etha or Drinks to hit a wolf.
Litten’s a plausible second I guess.

First off, I take it today you like Etha more enough than yesterday that you would rather vote Drinks today.

Second off, Litten being a second how so?
Second option or Second Woof because Litten can’t be a second option when there is three.

Just saying

Summary

@Doodleshy, what were you expecting Leafia to flip? What would you expect Drinks to flip? You didn’t really read into either of them a lot yesterday.

Oh interesting.
Leafia wanted Etha over not @Demisha

1 Like

@Doodleshy

Did you get any info or nothing yet till you get that Drinks flip?

Not particularly, but I’m not just going to focus on a single slot.

I don’t understand your follow up question. Wolves aren’t ordered.

I wasn’t really expecting anything yesterday. I didn’t know Leafia well enough to say anything either way. And I’m not really expecting Drinks to flip wolf, I just really, really, really hope they do. So I suppose “wolf” is the closest answer to that question.

1 Like

Etha/Drinks - 1 Town, 1 Wolf
Litten - Can be Woof

You can say this as 2 Woof’s
Are you saying that?

Because if you’re saying like we could vote any of the 3 it becomes 3 options not 2.
Litten is the third option.

I’m formulating opinions, my mind is mush. As I said on D1, it’ll probably take till D3 before I have any solid ideas.

What are you hoping to accomplish then?