Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

VOTE: Arctic

If I was mafia I would be drooling at the thought of voting out town litten here lol

This is never a thing, but you tried I guess

Zorvo did get back to me, so I will remove my vote for now
UNVOTE Zorvo

this is what I thought too lmao

i agree that arctic and litten are the same alignment

1 Like

Would you?

What valid reason would you have?

Do you think Litten wouldn’t be able to catch you as a wolf if you did try voting them out?

Unsure

Lol, nice crosspost, I replied to your earlier vote of me right as you sent this. but the reasoning I just gave stands

I think you’re misunderstanding what I was saying? I thought litten was saying tutuu was mafia in this post:

which is why I said if he actually thought she was mafia, I would be voting him because he should know she’s obviously villaging. he said he didn’t mean that so i didn’t care

2 Likes

Don’t count out any possibilities tbh.

id hope town arctic doesnt have skill issue in getting pocketed by obv wolf litten
i trust that wolf arctic would be mischopping litten here + id hope town litten doesnt have skill issue in getting pocketed by wolf arctic

both mafia or both town imo. im leaning on the first still. but i do need to iso people

i think my greatest villager tell is me not bullying tutuu for being right in the thread

You’re right! VOTE: Merpy

/J

Ok but why would Wolf!Litten push back at Tutuu?

And not just like focus elsewhere?

i will never participate in the voting phase, as it is 4 am to me. its 00:31 right now and thats around the upper limit of how long i stay up

He’d probably say I was mafia or something but I wouldn’t really care lol, voting out town litten would be extremely funny for wolf ego purposes but also a really big hit to the town. It’s just a no brainer

i’ve got bad news

3 Likes

Wouldn’t Litten just catch them though?

1 Like

Right about what?

hopefully they would. he isn’t catching him, they’re protecting each other, so hopefully they’re aligned

Wait hold up, I missed this! I agree. Right about what?

1 Like

me being a wolf
I’m not a wolf but I have a sadistic streak of bullying strong villagers for being right , most noticeably I just executed Duskfall in a smogen game because of the fact that he had my whole team nailed down and I spent the whole day bullying him because our reads didn’t match up and I forced him to reevaluate certain reads ect