I hate this post even more

I’m gathering content right now tbh.

@lol
If you had a choice between executing between:

Litten, Etha or Jorm

Who you choose?

@tutuu you think all of this is town?

1 Like

rallying peoplr is good but last i remember your town game youre a hard worker and you arent really following up on your work here

I did?

etha since im voting them and townread both leafia and jormok

Maybe but I don’t remember.

i’m surprised zorvo just took merpy’s word and didn’t check the vote count themselves

i’m just looking at the way people have handled you and litten and it seems like most people either don’t care or are indirectly egging you on. i’m especially concerned that demisha has hardly said anything about it at all

1 Like

Irony

Day 2 Vote count 4

Etha (2): lol, Litten
Litten (2): tutuu, Zorvo
Zorvo (1): Zenon
MerpyDerpy (1): Jormok

Not Voting (7): Demisha, Etha, Arctic, Magnus, Drinks, Doodleshy, MerpyDerpy

yeah u did lol

Arctic how do I prove I like bullying people as wolf I don’t have like any off hand examples besides smogen

Why would I bother?

I wasn’t talking to the VC

it takes one click of the hammer button to look at it

doesn’t seem like that much effort

Hey someone who gets it.

But welcome to FM where everyone is gonna tell you that your trash every game. It’s really enjoyable and rewarding.

Let’s change the game. Everyone is doing their best and playing really well.

3 Likes

I’m lazy and have been busy recently.

This is a free time for me but I would rather just talk in thread and figure shit out socially.

Keeping track of votes and reads are good but it requires time deduction which idk if I can do that.

1 Like

What’s hilarious about you saying this and getting so pissy about it is that I’ve checked the VC and…

Drinks had 0 votes. Why are you so upset about an execution that literally wasn’t even on the table Zorvo?

i didnt see bullying either

i did notice you using self-meta as defense 3 times

your defense towards me this game has been ignoring me and self-meta

its cool if u wanna play like that as town. i dont judge people. perhaps its best we end the convo about this here, im unsure if anything more productive will come. im keeping my vote on you. if ur town i will agree that etha is wolf, and id trust ur other reads too