Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

ALSO hold the fuck up! You know me! You totally know this is something I would do and would like to do as town!

and if not, Iā€™m sad :(

ā€¦ can we policy Zorvo pls

the reason I said to not give lol town credit is I seen a disturbing amount of wolves who talked about hammering their own buddy for reasons like that btw

1 Like

Whatā€™s FX?

I wouldnā€™t

Iā€™m aware

Did your thoughts on Arctic change then?

I hate this

It was defs not about you

By being excessively unhinged?

Iā€™ve done it before

1 Like

This is also true I love hammers

1 Like

Thatā€™s my specialty being Zenon

Iā€™m gonna just chill out I think. I am super confident in that Etha read now. Just gonna read the Zenon as they come

@Demisha why did you like this post

One of the people that said this is a wolf

Fucking bet

apart form this post being similar to posts litten wrote in this game (ā€œi try to not butt heads with people, im patient and try to understand themā€, ā€œmy d1 accuracy is below randā€)

the more interesting this to me is that litten seems to have a pattern of talking about his self-meta in self-defense

now, im not talking about the ā€œi dont busā€ thing. he always does that, ive seen him do it as town in fam3, that is all well in fine

in dicey dungeons i linked 3 posts litten convincingly saying stuff about his self-meta and why heā€™s not wolf due to it

in this smogon game im reading another convincing post about litten self-meta and why heā€™s different (the one in the picture)

in this game that weā€™re playing rn, i was also bombarded by convincing sounding messages from litten about why his scum meta is oh so different than how heā€™s playing rn

there is a similarity between these 3 games (the 2 ended scum games and this ongoing one), no?

dare i say litten excusing himself with self-meta is scummy for him? (disregarding the ā€œi dont busā€ thing)

Day 2 Vote Count 6

Etha (3): lol, Zenon, Demisha
Litten (3): tutuu, Arctic, Zorvo

Not Voting (7): Etha, Magnus, Drinks, Doodleshy, MerpyDerpy, Litten, Jormok

have you checked my town games