Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Fear my wolf range.

1 Like

Fair, I was moreso arguing that the lack of ISOs made someone wolfy rather than the existance of them making someone towny

Put some respecc on my name

1 Like

Nah, You’re town. pats

could zenon be mafia

Weird but maybe not wolfy since nobody seems to agree it’s out of place for Zorvos town game

I’ll be the odd one and say that I don’t prefer randing wolf lol even if I’m zero energy rn I’d rather this because if I was wolf I’d actually have to respond to my own sense of responsibility and genuinely try even when I don’t feel like it

2 Likes

she isnt tunneling me

she always tunnels me when we’re v/v

Sometimes

I think they’re more often town-indicative than not purely off statistics, particularly if someone writes a lot of them since it correlates to a player spewing their thoughts into the thread; which you usually happen to get from good players.

so u care about ur wolf teammates more than ur town teammates? :disguised_face: (its ok everyone is like that)

1 Like

i feel like this is gonna have to stop in one game eventually so im not convinced from this

1 Like

1 Like

Like I said before I get where you’re coming from but I think it’s more of a “ISOs make you less-wolfy rather than more towny” if that makes sense

I have run out of sip gifs

What a shame, find more

without a shadow of a doubt, if i get flamed as town it’s like w/e

1 Like

thats fair town teammates often misbehave and feel entitled wolf teammates are always polite and kind so understandable

1 Like

This…shit… is… so… towny…

2 Likes

Huh…hmm…hrmmm…

Why do you know Demisha is town?