Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I never said trusted you but I could have implied others town read you because they do.

When the fuck did this change?

Earlier you said you town lean them and wonā€™t vote for them.

Theyā€™ve been doing so for awhile now tbh.

Like if Jorm is town Iā€™ll feel really sad.

But if Jorm is wolf, Arctic is clear.

Aight, you have my full focus, whatā€™s up?

I looked at the votes, 1 vote on all voted, lmao

1 Like

Why would you be suspecting Arctic?

Did you read?

Exactly.

I asked them to vote you and they refused.
I asked you to vote them and you did.

^^

I love this VC for ninety minutes before EOD.

1 Like

i read doodleā€™s iso and i still feel like theyā€™re probably town

i forgot they did the ā€œwolves liking this post thingā€ and trying tom ake reads off of that and itā€™s so weird i donā€™t think a wolf comes up with it

also iā€™m using the iaafr unconvincing meta tell from the posts where they explain what theyā€™d be doing as a wolf at eod1 despite it being obvious no one would actually believe them (especially cuz i believe it, itā€™s much easier to just make something up and vote someone as a wolf than it is to be town and confused all the time)

they have unpartnered interactions with etha as well like these

Summary

some stuff looks bad but itā€™s extremely surface level so idk how likely a wolf is to actually post it:

Summary

most concerning thing is that theyā€™ve implied their wolf meta would be to wolfside heavily and thatā€™s what theyā€™ve been doing this game, unfortunatelyā€¦ until they switched to wanting to vote etha

when wolves were probably wanting to buss etha. idk man. they also mega dropped off today

i doubt this is AI but i find it funny etha was saying the same thing

gth i still feel like spew + their tone and righteous indignation every time zorvo is brought up probably makes them town but i donā€™t think iā€™d have them in my towncore except for the fact i kind of have to because i need a 6th villager for a winning poe and iā€™m more confident this is town than any of the other 5 poe slots

i looked over this slot instead of anyone in the poe cuz i want to lock in 6 villagers cuz iā€™m more confident on townreads this game and iā€™d rather be sheeped on those than scumreads

i am more confident on the other 5 (well 4 cuz one of them is me) so donā€™t consider this read lock

town:

arctic
tutuu
litten
zirbo
merpy

doodle

kill:

zenon
demisha
drinks
lol
jormok

1 Like

Day 3 Vote Count

lol (1): Doodleshy
MerpyDerpy (1): lol
Drinks (1): Zenon
Arctic (1): Jormok
Jormok (1): Magnus
Litten (1): Litten
Zorvo (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (4): Arctic, MerpyDerpy, Drinks, Demisha

1 Like

Like, this vote count is very funny to me, lmao. Thank you so much for showing it off.

1 Like

this wagon formation always kills an arctic

2 Likes

Why am I the only player excluded from this list?

for some reason i included tutuu instead of you lmao
brain fart
you should be in her place

1 Like

well, below litten but doesnā€™t really matter

daring today arenā€™t we

3 Likes