Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

why would you not want to stop people voting them

And what if you die, flip town and go into dead chat and find out Merpy is a woof.

That would suck.

You are a valuable asset. Keep suspecting! Where I slip up, you probably wonā€™t. If ya do though, I can try to counter balance some stuff with my own questions and get people thinking all good again.

Yo Arctic, we vote one of Jorm/Lol today but tomorrow we vote outside of that? @Arctic

Only if we flip a town

if the ā€œoutside of thatā€ is drinks then yes

they might see something I am too blind to see, I fully believe merpy town, cause there is not bad merpy posts.

Why are you limiting stuff that much in a Vanilla Game

We should at least keep on checking

It wouldnā€™t suck! I would be very damn proud of her! She would be playing amazing if thatā€™s the case!

1 Like

There is but there isnā€™t.

Their Day 1 was Townie.

I have found some recent posts though that are interesting to say the least, maybe not directly wolfy but can indicate the potential of being woof.

If Merpy is a wolf Iā€™m not finding them today.

2 Likes

i have kept on checking. iā€™ve read over merpy and doodle today to see if i could be misclearing them and decided probably not. admittedly i havenā€™t looked at zenon because i havenā€™t had an issue with anything sheā€™s posted today and she has too many posts for me to care. i want to respect tutuuā€™s read on zenon but i donā€™t know how seriously i should take it when it was based on posts at eod which could have easily been heat of the moment, and we didnā€™t get her updated read post-etha flip. if we miss again i guess iā€™ll trudge through their iso at some point tomorrow and see if my thoughts change

1 Like

So it depends on the context/ it depends on the likeā€¦ how you look at it I guess?

zenon is probably town, true

what are your thoughts on drinks right now?

Voted Etha with me :)

other than that? Honestly pretty null.

what if achro just listed the entire scumteam in this post so they decided they have to hellbus if they wanted a chance

itā€™s my birthday mafia out urself

God, you wish that was the case. At most 2/3 being drinks and Etha.