Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Because both of us made it rather clear who we trusted and distrusted. We both trusted Magnus and distrusted each other. Demi made it clear they trusted all of us (though I’m sure to different degrees)

I know this sounds odd but I’ll explain something.

Right now I need to focus on showing you both why I am town so the other town can find me as priority over finding which one of you is a wolf.

I know from my perspective that whichever one of you is a wolf player extremely well and I know that just compared to you two, I look the worse in comparison.

So as I said multiple times my goal is to make the other town find me. I need to make sure I town it up as much as I can today to show my partner it is me that’s their teammate.

As for finding the wolf, I’m not gonna lie this is gonna be very difficult for me to figure out which one of you it is, I might get it wrong but I would have also been wrong in any other F3 BUT this one.
This game would have already ended in a wolf win.
However that didn’t happen.
Demi died and there is a chance for me to redeem myself and hit the last wolf.

Whoever one of you is the town needs to also try and make it clear to me your the town or try your best to do so.

I could also say my town tell that legit spews me but then I’ll probably be called out for not doing that tell in a game where I am wolf.

I might actually need to go for this last resort here.

@MerpyDerpy
@Magnus

Do you want the last resort.

I’ll do it to try and take this game home for town.

I’ll be honest, Zorvo: this is the one difference I am seeing between your wolf game and this current game. You are trying incredibly hard to prove yourself here. Not that that is bad. That’s rlly good. You’re starting to convince me you’re town despite the mountain of evidence against you😅

That’s up to you. Do whatever you feel comfortable with

I’m trying my best.
If your the town I really hope you see me.
I also really hope I find you in that scenario.

I appreciate you trying. Don’t worry. I’m trying to. If I wasn’t, I think I would’ve just voted you tbh because of the amount of evidence against you

Instead, I am assessing both worlds and trying to see which is more likely from my perspective

Ah, Fuck it.

I need to make sure my teammate finds me at all costs. I need this town victory, I need to take down the deep wolf with my partner.

Right so this is my town tell.
As town I’ll always pre-write stuff out over night.

I even had this here:

I don’t bother with this useless shit as a wolf, if I was gonna pre-write shit as a wolf it would be stuff to say to prepare for the F3.
It would be informative and have clear intentions I know who was left alive, I would have written stuff up for what’s to come.
I don’t make stuff up like that as a wolf for something like that if Demi was just gonna die anyway.

And to clarify it’s not that I don’t pre-write over night as a wolf, but as a wolf I do it where it has agenda and purpose come the next day.

Even if you don’t believe me, what would I gain from this as a wolf? “A fake story”? It wouldn’t be worth my time as wolf.

@Magnus
@MerpyDerpy

I want you both to notice this.
I am trying so hard to make the town of you understand I am your partner.

I am showing you my town tells, explaining that I am not the wolf here, the wolf is one of you and the town is you reading this if you’re the town.

1 Like

Another sad part is I vibed with both of you this game.
It’s sad to know one of those vibes wasn’t a Townie vibe but I’d say I still had fun with both of you.

I will say that: you can vibe with someone regardless of alignment. Your goals may not align, but that doesn’t mean you have to dislike them if that makes sense

1 Like

I am noticing how hard you’re pushing. I will more closely look at your messages later when I have the chance. As a reminder, I’m going out for the day. I’ll be home in the evening to more closely look at messages

1 Like

Oh without a doubt.
But like what I thought was a Townie vibe might not be.
Just I think last day or the other day I thought me you and Magnus were vibe town and it was just Doodle and Demi but clearly that wasn’t that case.

Yeah that’s fair

I had a really funny moment irl at the start of day in the thread. Idk why, but I had this rlly strong feeling I was going to be dead. I expected to open thread, see my role flipped, and then close thread. (Logically. It makes more sense for Magnus to end up dead, but I thought Demi would be alive as a vote target. Anyways…) So I opened thread, went “oh Demi died”, and then I closed thread. I then had this huge pause which was interrupted by the sudden realization of: “WAIT DEMI DIED WHAT?!”:joy:

That’s what prompted me to ask my question of “why was Demi the night kill?”

1 Like

I was literally the SAME.

Like man if you’re a wolf trying to appeal to me I’ll tell yeah.
It’s working.