Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Well if I told you you’d stop doing it and that would suck for me

i have seen the dark side of tutuu… there are two wolves inside her

2 Likes

I’m literally more confident than this on Demisha and Doodle so why are you town reading me?

1 Like

Could you put this post into a new light?

this makes no sense

towny

1 Like

Keep this vote on yourself till End of Day regardless of wagon state and I will choose to believe you.

Also you’ve self voted in response to me pushing you as a wolf before. You also did it as town though.

I don’t even remember you from FAM3.

The obvious joke about a post made in another game where she was wolf that you are choosing to shade her over.

I didn’t know Leafeons were Umbrellas

1 Like

i see this as an absolute win

I ask you Leafia. Did you shoot a rabbit once that I spent all day telling you was town?

I’m not going to blindly sheep Litten’s vote if I find it disagreeable for the record.

2 Likes

Im rly confident when i make snap townreads and i tend to not question myself. Sometimes to good result, sometimes bad

i will be nominated for best wolf performance on fol for Mountainous AMQ Day One (15/15 Left) a few weeks from now

5 Likes

You made that post in response to scumreading Etha though.

this is straight up wrong arctic usually has good reads but he loves murdering villas
this is either w/w or v/v

Well this is a fallacy for many reasons.

1. Your not being pushed hard enough for self executing yourself to be valuable to the thread state

2. My reads on you and Demisha are independent of each other.

3. You don’t regardless of flip will not change my read on Demisha

4. Skill issue

5. I don’t listen to the dead

1 Like

Like im tunneling my townreads which is like 8-9 ppl or smth and not a whole lot left so i didnt even wanna give a chance to try to townread etha

1 Like

Someone tell me why this post is wolfy go!

I hate it… so much.

i don’t know why you think i would do basically nothing but troll and try to kill my partner the entire day if i was a wolf

you could have read my iso if you just wanted an explanation

this is why i never explain things the one time i do it goes on deaf ears

SAD