fill within an hour i dare you

1 Like

yes

mm
dissapointing
i hope you don’t think this would work in the future if we play together

1 Like

Sorry I hate mafia

if i recruit 5 players for u do i get d1 chop immunity for a reward? happened on the syndicate

1 Like

:wowee:

no u love mafia come play u addict u need mafia u breathe mafia u desire mafia u live mafia. u love mafia. join join

3 Likes

I had to respond to this, I couldn’t justify not answering it, but I should’ve worded it very differently.

I only replaced into this game because it was twelve hours into the game.

2 Likes

I’m not really terrified of v!Atlas. w!Atlas scares me though.

there really wasn’t much to find you from in the history of the game other than lack of partner interactions

generally i’m not an advocate of ignoring everything and just reading the f3 but in this game the villagers in f3 were both exceedingly pure and villagery in borderline unfakable ways - zorvo with his insistence on demisha being the wolf, and merpy with their expectation of being nightkilled, as examples (both recognized this - zorvo was the first to act on it, and merpy brought it up when considering that they’d believe zorvo to be town if it weren’t for the rest of the game)

merpy did not realize this next point, but there was also the fact that zorvo made the play of voting you despite merpy’s preference being to vote zorvo and your preference being to vote merpy. this play almost always comes from a villager who has to follow what they believe in rather than what would be optimal to survive

i don’t really know what your way out was having said all this because it was extremely difficult to match the energy the villagers had in this f3. but i agree with what’s been said about nightkill choices

1 Like

i’d like to see what you think im capable of, then
in the future, i suppose

I know you got misexecuted on the unofficial for being suspicious, so it’s fine.

1 Like

Oh hey sick. I didnt read any of the game I read like 4 posts in F3 and was like Alright it’s Magnus go Magnus

2 Likes

i’d like to point out that small turbo-botc games arent really reminiscent of days
but i dont wanna talk about and point how i would annihilate you
that would be boring!
for the future

I’m townread as evil and scumread as good, this principle still holds up.

1 Like

That was a turbo? I thought it was longform.

Honestly I just saw you alive in F3 and went Yep Magnus is a wolf