MU Champs Season 11 - We're invited! (wow!) [Good luck in champze you dweebs!]

oh that’s the mod

1 Like

writing this post costed you about 75% of the effort it would have costed you to cast a vote. i hate Gen Z

@Marshal

pick your poison

Wrong thread

Oh no

gg

also this is not buddy holly wtf

god bless siivagunner

1 Like

anyways I’ll join in

@Geyde @Italy

yes this is a whole album

yes it is being uploaded as we speak

BOOO NO MAGNUS

i cancel this year’s champs…

Magnus dropped out

1 Like

oh no mister mafia is canceling champs

7 Likes

I voted for u…

appreciated :orange_heart:

but I mean even if I made it past the first poll I was not going to make a serious campaign for winning the second, real poll lol

3 Likes

I’m a big fan of sending new people every year if you can

It’s really boring to me when one person is just the dedicated champs rep from a given community and goes every single year without fail

Kinda defeats the point, y’know?

7 Likes

I’m happy to have gone multiple times, each time repping a different community, and although I would certainly go for the same community twice if there was nobody else that wanted to go (for example, ex-Liar’s Club now-known-as-Ludio is looking like it’s probably gonna send one of me or LLD again [defaulting LLD unless I jump in]), so long as there are people that want to go and are good representations of the community they come from, it’s just way more fun for everybody if the rosters of every site are constantly changing, giving more people the opportunity to play in the championship.

And that’s certainly the case here on FoL. Several great candidates this year, several more that bowed out of the running this year but I’d be happy to vote for in future. We have a good userbase here, and I definitely think that, while it’s genuinely really really cool I’ve been nominated almost every year for eight years, and I’m super thankful for y’all continuing to throw my name around, many of you guys truly do deserve your own time to shine.

7 Likes

thats a lot of words to say “im washed and a nerd”

7 Likes

says you

holy shit

8 Likes