MU Champs Season 11 - We're invited! (wow!) [Good luck in champze you dweebs!]

arctic is my fourth favorite flavor of soup behind illwei, chicken noodle, and egg drop

rip nay

2 Likes

fuck

ok ur #5 sorry

“Used to be older than Eliza”.

2 Likes

its not a big deal just list it if you feel it counts and omit it if it doesnt feel real to you. no one is gonna fact check you. most people dont even care about bios and just fill it with memes.

1 Like

Yes

if you want a quote from me discussing your play style I can give one, but you might not want that – it seems disadvantageous for an honest discussion of your wolf strategies to be easily accessible

1 Like

if you want a pithy quote besides “poor wittle arcy” I could send “arcy arcy” or something

1 Like

if you want a quote from me that’s a completely inaccurate description of your playstyle i can provide one on the spot (i don’t actually know what your playstyle is)

4 Likes

arctic is a terrible wolf if he posts even once hes locktown

8 Likes

we should lie about my playstyle so i get miscleared for nonsense

wait

this guy gets it

4 Likes

just stick that in the bio, actually

1 Like

my original bio had some good quotes

Originally Posted by sulit

ti-84 plus ce graphing calculator

Originally Posted by Ranmilia

Out of all the FoLers, Katze is by far the most purehearted magical girl protagonist type, the one who will stand up at the climax and shout “joycat may be a meme, but the joy is real in our hearts!” and rally town with the power of hope and teamwork.

Originally Posted by orangeandblack5

Imagine if kat put as much effort into being readable as he does into these memes

You were openwolfing in the first 100 posts and claiming PR in the first 300

theres also two links to the website, both of which are now broken. rip oldfol

6 Likes

arctic seems intimidating at first but if you bully him a little he shows his true submissive side

7 Likes

YET AGAIN NO ONE AT BOTCU SIGNED UP FOR CHAMPS

Except me

Least Surprising Outcome

3 Likes

they’re too scared of your skill eliza

1 Like

Good luck you two. We’re all rooting for you! ^_^

4 Likes

speak for yourself i want arctic exed d1

7 Likes