MU Champs Season 11 - We're invited! (wow!) [Good luck in champze you dweebs!]

yipee

I don’t think this is how nominations should work but it is

4 Likes

@katze is this how nominations work

1 Like

anyone we send should have a high mafia winrate, a low town winrate, and a willingness to play heroball, so that we can best embody the ethos of champs

2 Likes

this is everyone who plays here

no but sure why not

no ty

1 Like

Feel like 2018 was my year and i should have accepted then

Ever since then i just fall off a little bit each year lmao

5 Likes

I support spewfia nomination, theyre very engaged with community and always try hard and clearly want to go

7 Likes

seems kinda crazy that this guy won best overall or something and has dodged all noms

i nom @Achromatic get in here you nerd

5 Likes

In the interest in getting the most degenerate FOLers as possible into champs, I am delighted to inform everyone that Osie thought to nominate me for the MTG:s spot this year. Considering no one else for that community wishes to go through the joy of champs, I am excited to let everyone know that I will be representing FOL in spirit rather than in actuality.

The time of Spewfia approaches.

12 Likes

lol im surprised MTG:s still has a spot

gl nerd, except im secretly rooting against you because you’re not the actual fol rep :curtain:

3 Likes

I’m just waiting for Botcu to not have a monthlong signup and a weeklong voting period

They had a reunion game on MU last year.

I died night one after I tried to murder the deep wolf EOD1 lol

3 Likes

i’d have definitely nominated achromatic earlier
but i thought gamefaqs was their main homesite and that he’d be representing them
FoL being their second homesite

1 Like

gamefaqs is actually nominating that guy who said they’d get banned from fol within 24 hours. they’re speedrunning how long it would take them to get banned from mu

8 Likes

lmao

I can’t wait to rand wolf with them

no they arent, we are nominating lea who has played here before.

5 Likes

i remember lea, we were masons!
that’s great!