My perception of FoLer Movie Archetypes

Taking Rubi over me.

1 Like

i think they could make a very interesting movie about fm players (where a lot of them think they’re more capable in a real world social deduction situation than they are)

3 Likes

Maybe as an allegory, yeah.

I didn’t really care about Ruby, that’s true, I mainly cared about the fact that I thought aelin would be very pissed off if I recall correctly

1 Like

I just like holding it over your head.

1 Like

i wouldnt be so sure

5 Likes

Litten and May were twins with common interests
They often switched places in school by switching clothes (especially a certain hat)
When [blank] happened, that all changed

1 Like

Somehow, he still manages to win at the end of the story, despite the fact that he wasn’t steps ahead

As in I think this could be me in a movie

i’m not actually sure if i’ve ever done any major social deduction in real life. which means i’m probably bad at it

1 Like

it really depends what kind of relationship you have with your parents

2 Likes

I don’t think I have either

you guys are lame

i mean i wasn’t dating when i was 12. i consider this a positive that’s way too young

my cousin and i buried a random hole in my grandparent’s backyard without permission because somehow the objects around us were hinting us there was something there

[spoiler: there wasn’t much, but bugs]

preteens dating is different it’s not like. dating. youre right but yea

Interesting. I know that evil Bean has a spine underneath that fluff, so I kinda wanna play into that aspect of her character. She was broken into loyalty by the forces of darkness and now she has all these new cool powers. Most of the audience doesn’t remember her name by the end of the episode, even though she’s one of their favourite minor villains.

Bean is a character in an animated television show. She holds a personal grudge against the protagonist from early on, has a major position in the ending, lives and gets to keep her powers in a sequel if there’s one. She often works together with the main group, but she isn’t redeemed until after the show ends. Mainly because she doesn’t need to be delivered from evil.

6 Likes

With the power of friendship—

2 Likes

i guess it’s something going by don’t starve: hamlet

doesn’t that look appetizing?

Gross.

1 Like