Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

You know what mafia want regardless of alignment? For this day to be a chillax day executing a random villager like Jake, or maybe just being chillax and executing wolf Jake. Town doesn’t want the thread to be that stale. I do not want the thread to be stale. Jake will not do anything even if we push on them so there’s no point in questioning them. I want to find out who the other wolves are, or if Jake is a town who’s the wolves that’s are playing around a town Jake

There are two other wolves if Jake is a wolf Ice. You have been trying to influence what I have been doing today and that has been noticed. Maybe your a town, but I think if you are a wolf you would be trying to stop me from lashing out at people who would productive at lashing out at

And honestly, after I die, you should look at how people played around me. Leafia if they are a wolf is clearly intimidated ans is trying to pocket me. Which is funny because orange warned them previously that he would rather kill me if he’s a wolf compared to Arete

1 Like

Meh I don’t like the way Leafia is trying to change how we view their past posts when they haven’t clarified it when it was brought up back then

I would’ve believed it if they stuck to their narrative of
“I was paranoid of Achro”

Someone who is more experienced with Leafia as wolf, what behaviors match with those games and this game?

I’ve gained not much, esp from Icet and Leafia, their answers were kinda like… Not detailed and/or avoidant.

Leafia’s question about town reading you, I had hoped would be answered with “because Achro was pushing me” (that’s the impression I got), not just based on a gut read.

And the first question was more like an observation, I don’t know why you would quote it.

Evil and Wicked morning, everyone

Actually, it was just a pop-in because the dnd campaign’s combat #2 took 4 hours. Not 4 hours in total, 4 hours after we typically close.

Ptobably because it’s easier to mis-axe first, then come up with an alt axe later.

Also wait Kiiruma thinks I’m town but was voting me?

Well at least they moved off of the person they thought was town lol

I hope your lunch was as fluffy as a swarm of wooly bees

I can end you at any time but I have shown great restraint

Actually, wait, Kiiruma isn’t voting me here.

This game is fucked 6 ways to sunday.

Also I am a blind fool. Why did people vote bean?

I think’s it entirely possible that the wagon on Bean was pure.

[this entire section went over my head like a paper airplane]

retrolighting, wherin you retcon, and then gaslight that the retcon happened.

for anyone who wants to understand what happened

1. Leafia D1 questioned Achro on having TMI that the mafia cards are red.
  2. Me and Achro both voted her for this as it is stupid and seemed fake to question achro on that
  3. She stated that she was being dumb and that it was just paranoia
  4. Leafia, D2, went back and stated that it was actually just a reaction test and that she wasn’t serious at all.
  5. I called her out on this bullshit and got her to admit that she was making it up

Well, it’s hard to tell what would happen in a possible universe where it isn’t mentioned, as you did out rather quickly that something wasn’t lining up.

The reason why this is significant is why would leafia, as town, believe that it was a reaction test until I have to twist her hand to show her why that doesn’t make sense and why she was just lying about it. She claimed it was cause she was tired. The retcon happened Before she went to bed, lol.

Loh
Amy
Mgod
Iyou
Suck
T

1 Like