Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Yeah, see, this just bothers me more than I think I can say. It’s like a textbook wolf reaction to a villager asking for their read on another wolf, especially when they haven’t built up a lot of rapport in the game thread. “I think they’re okay (hence my lack of commentary on their slot), but… quick, let me change the subject.”

Have you publicly stated what your ability does? Don’t trouble yourself to do so on my account, I just wanted to know if it was already public knowledge.

This is the only post I could find in which Eliza acknowledges Hazard’s existence.

The Item I got was Motion Detector and its spent and useless.

Bc of skipped kill :/

Extremely fair cop I was not really there alot for the first few days cause of reasons so you could put it towards them not having enough evidence to fake a scum read on me. but even that could be a stretch

1 Like

Okay, so you’re Town.

Leafia tried to presvote on 5-4, which would be fine except she was also fighting to survive.

Leafia and Lucifer just don’t feel like they’re on the same wavelength.

Yada yada, Eliza was also trying to save Leafia. This wasn’t an attempt to make Lucifer good in the event of a w!Leafia flip, as strange as it seems.

Could you outline another readlist on the slots that are alive in the game? Skip me, if you have a solid read on my slot already after Jake’s absence you’re just employing TMI.

yeah sure i can do a vibe list.

1 Like

I get a second game with Magnus?
Welcome

It seems you’re on speed dial for whenever a replacement is needed

1 Like

1-6 (Minus Me and magnus at his request)
Confirmed town - I confirmed Gorta as town through the use of a MD when there was only one scum in game.
Lucifer - Through many actions such as Nearly hammering leafia and his constant defiance of eliza i read him as decently good can’t complain much about his slot
Gar - Nothing too scummy about plays. Seemed to have been used a tool in Eliza’s plan. this could have been fully planned out by eliza to make gar look more towny as scum but i still kind of trust his presence
Lemon - Had some really really good moments. but was kind of all over the shop during eliza’s execution. wanting to go for kiiruma or lucifer rather then eliza
Wiz - I’ll admit i have tunnled on him. he just seems off to me idk what it is tho i just feel confused
Creature - Kind of equal with wiz. leafia tried to 1 for 1 them both, maybe it was leafia either trying to get a scum killed via her vote to prove some innocence on her part or could have been leafia trying to get one mislynch before her death

1 Like

Selective reading makes me mindmeld with Wiz here. Creature’s behaviour looked like an obvious red flag during my reread, and Wiz pointing that out makes me townread them a bit here, but nevertheless… eh, Leafia’s behaviour reads like antispew, whatwith wanting to shift to Wiz 15 minutes before her death, but Wiz calling out Creature seems alright.
I’m making a hierarchy of scumreads.

(i would have slipped jake between wiz and lemon btw)

1 Like

How are you gonna defend ur slot btw?
Why is ur slot town?
Going ham on Hazard is… Meh? An attempt to get reactions for the sake of clearing someone who is already clear.
Why not clear a slot that’s unknown to us?

Honestly gar. he was the first person to do so all game. i was insta read town by most

so power to him for putting some stuff against me on the table

Why would I need to defend my slot? I’ll just wait until Lemon gets here.

the way magnus is playing right now reads as him trying too pull town back

1 Like

Were I in Magnus’s position as a replacement wolf, knowing that Jake was gonna go next if I don’t do anything, wouldn’t I do the same as what they’re doing rn?