Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

they haven’t done much
if you look through my ISO, you can see my full process and why I think Lucifer is the best vote

essentially, I was looking through Leafia’s ISO and ruling out all the players I think can’t be partnered with her and I got to a POE of Kiiruma/Lucifer/Creature/Eliza

after that, I took out some pairings I thought would be unlikely like Kiiruma/Eliza (Kiiruma has been hard pushing Eliza today), Kiiruma/Creature (Kiiruma was parked on Creature D2), and Creature/Eliza (Leafia and Eliza talking about Creature made the team look unlikely)

then I found Lucifer to be viable in every team so imo Lucifer is the optimal vote

yup

That makes sense. We can yeet Eliza today and yeet Lucifer the next day probably.

I kind of understand why mechanically, Eliza is the best vote today but socially, I don’t get why Eliza would claim RBing Garfooled in the first place as scum

Probably to suggest that they didn’t get the strongman item?

I kind of buy Eliza doing an oopsie over Eliza getting a strongman but claiming RB to avoid suspicion or whatever the argument there was (someone remind me)

this is actually super valid

but claiming RB and then RBing a heal is still very ??

Idk. Maybe she messed up or kiru’s theory is probably wrong and it’s just kiru who is a wolf and setting up Eliza yeet? Idk…lol

ok so town gets RB, doc, MD
mafia gets Cop+ (whatever that is), strongman, ninja

yeah idk

I’m pretty sure Kiiruma is outed at this point though

Kiiruma pivot :see_no_evil:

VOTE: Kiiruma

Yeah, I won’t be against a kiruma vote too. On a rare chance, if she flips town we can go back to voting Eliza.

Kiiruma is he

Dang! I’m sorry kiru. Will be careful in future:)

Well if Eliza didn’t claim to RB me, it would be a 50/50 between us.
They opened up the possibility that we could both be town. Therefore if we flip me, Eliza would still be safe.
Anyway Kiiruma feels overconfident bcus their friends are on here and make up 2 of the total votes.
I think the better question is “what behaviors match from their previous town games?”
@Kiiruma

Also completely abandoning the Eliza wagon? Yup I was right to pair Icet and Eliza.
Anyway, Eliza’s flip will determine what I think of both Kiiruma and Icet.

Don’t flip this on Kiiruma last second and then claim that they were acting weird when and if they flip town. Eliza is more plausible mechanically.