Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

achro is more methodological than me while I’m more chaotic
wrong choice wolves

Alright, let’s discuss this. I skimmed things a bit and quite a few people are sus of me. May I know the reasoning? Is it because of my back and forth with achro or just my inactivity or you don’t know my playstyle so no chance of meta clearing me in any way?

If either of this is a reason , let me explain:

1. Now that achro is dead I’m pretty much convinced wolves killed them because they were going on the right path meaning the people he soft confirmed might actually be town and may be I’m a bit sus cuz achro had mixed feelings for me. But I ask you, would I have killed them knowing the town would directly go for me when they find out achro is town and was sus of me? The answer is No.

2. My inactivity is because currently I’m on a trip little to no network coverage so I don’t get much chance to login. But hopefully it should change with time plus I’m a bit overwhelmed with how comments are sorted here so it may take some time for me to get used to with it.

If you have suspicion other than these two, let me know.

the answer is not no
the answer is actually WIFOM

so self centered
how do I know that the other two wolves didn’t just flat out ignore you and killed achro anyway?

How do you know there are other two wolves and not three or just one?

that was easy

My reason of suspicion was not achro having mixed feelings for you. but you not really accusing anyone but instead advocating for making people not be read good if that makes sense. the thought that comes to mind was the accidental sign up where achro read three people as good (including me) from it and you advocated that it wasnt a good read and why you werent in that same read

I’m thinking about it, it isn’t clearing, but I couldn’t stop giggling after hearing that

if thats the world we are looking for someone trying to throw wiz fully under the bus. (Ah shit just realised that could be interperated as me)

I’m giggling at him asking me why I think there’s three wolves

glad I’m not the only one who didn’t read OP

Now that achro is dead, things certainly change because you can’t blame for being paranoid if the town leader themselves are wolves and clearing their wolf buddies. So, I think it was reasonable for me to say as not to totally clear them but give them a weak town lean based on what achro observed. I certainly didn’t question his reads complety but I didn’t like the confidence with which they were clearing people which apparently rubbed me the wrong way. That’s the reason, I didn’t find it fruitful to accuse those cleared persons plus it’s hard for me to read everything on here. And without much reading, it’s hard to accuse people of anything. Tbh, achro was my top scum lean and I was going to vote them D1 but apparently my network didn’t work but I guess that read was trash anyway.

1 Like

guy is town

hard clearing that dude too
anyone who wants to touch him has to go through my dead body first

I let Litten and Achro convince me that Bean was a better execution mainly. Also, about Kiiruma, it’s thaty exact energy that he’s putting off that’s making me townread him. He has wanted to rand town forever and his excitement feels real and I haven’t really seen anything from him to doubt that he’s town.

As for Jake, all I remember about him was that he was self voting EoD and Eliza wanted to execute him.

I’ll help. Where do we start?

Not cowering and the wolves killed Achro. Not the villagers.

Hmmm, it is pretty dfishy at that. VOTE: Jake

Too bad they did.

Tough to do thaty when I’m a villager. I didn’t realize that we could come back yet since thje results povf the race were never stated by Frost in the race thread.

Time for me to eat supper too, so talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

the funeral bells are no longer chiming tbe village is fine

1 Like

No actually the only reason I wouldn’t be fearkilling Achro was because he seemed fun to play with

Also depends on how badly Mafia is losing

it says 3 mafia on the game information unless im missing something

who are you referring as town leader