Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

I’m sorry, I have replaced you
you must now banish from this thread

2 Likes

begone!!

2 Likes

ducktaped
@Leafia if you’re reading this you’ve been in a coma for almost 20 years now, we’re trying a new technique. We don’t know where this message will end up in your dream, but we hope we’re getting through. Please wake up! We miss you. You are not actually a part of the Mafia but a member of the town who has merely been kidnapped and forced into the mafia’s demands! Just tell us who you dreamed of!!! (Ignore Kiiruma I couldn’t decide who I wanted as the third Mafia)

4 Likes

I think icet matches the 1 town game I’ve played with them before so I’m fairly certain they’re town

I think Eliza is town as well dw!

okokok so---- it was by chance prolly, I check on the thread often but for the 2 days of d1 of mafia, I was like crazy busy and when I checked back in 2 see like 2 inactives being pushed I kinda didn’t like it

did you remember it was eod
or even know

I don’t actually think I am wrong
the last line was just for insurance :froggwee:

but thanks fanyway

LOL that’s funny cus I realized it was EoD like the last few moments

inactives should be pushed for not playing the game :froggwee:

Yeh but

1. Beancat was sayin stuff like they’re having like stuff to do irl and I related
  2. Jake was acting the exact same as they did as town last game

ngl I thought EoD was 2 hours after so I missed it

Plus they literally only joined to fill the game, they’re not here to play for realzies (Jake I mean—)
I still find that that /race in was odd but heh I might be overthinking that

I say kill them anyway if chances are they will not become readable slots and they won’t get subbed out

not playing for realizes is disrespectful to everyone who joined the game tbh

Last game they said smthing like “I’m here for now so ask questions” and then they’d be off for like 6 hours if no one asked them anything

to bamboozle

I have never loved anything more

I am so confused of what that means

You should know for a fact kiiruma i am a fucking dumb ass. Your gonna have to soell it out for me