Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Yes you have. LAMIST used to be when a player pointed out all the townie things they have done. Look at me I’m so townie. It has devolved into people saying people are LAMIST for appearing as town, which is a tragedy because LAMIST now is associated with being scummy when it’s the townie posturing that is scummy, not the towniness. I have been working my ass off trying to change the game state in a way favorable for v, I have not been posturing

No I haven’t. LAMIST is still when someone points out how townie they have been just like it always has been. And you’ve mentioned several times how villagery you’ve been.

Oh
I thought u were referring to something else

Ah okay.

What did you think I was referring to?

Me trying to exude my towniness
People usually call people doing that lamist
Also working so soon respond to others

Ah okay and fair enough. Going to head out for now to pre pl are lunch for myself. Hungry Leafeon is hungry. :sleepingleafeon:

What are your reads? Welcome back too.

So far, there are people like jake and you are being shady for me. I have explained my reasoning for jake and I think for you as well cuz most of your early D2 comments shrieks that you are a wolf. I didn’t read all of them so can’t say about the rest of the phase. Also, as I said before if Jake turns out a wolf, possibilities are one or both Gorta and Lucifer are wolves.

Plus I read litten and kiruma town because they genuinely are trying to solve.

The rest of the people is pretty neutral to me because I have not isoed them properly but will do it soon and get back to you. For now, I’m focussing on these players more.

Just because it was a mistake doesn’t mean it wasn’t a dumb one and we didn’t get anything from Bean’s flip.

My point is if you voted someone out it means you felt they were wolf so saying after the person turned out to be town that you were being dumb for voting him cuz they give us no information is slightly trying to shift the blame on someone else.

Explain to me how asking someone what item they had when you think they had to use it the previous night is sus please. This post is clear agenda towards shading me.

Again Omgus…lol which is itself shady. But wait I’m being fair here because I thought you were asking what item they got this day phase and not the previous day phase. So, in that case I think it was safe to ask what their item was.

No way are these questions real. I was hoping either Achro or Litten had won a doc and would be on Achro.

The fact that you were worried about achro being killed is itself an evidence that if you were a mafia you would straight go for them for a kill. And your worry was not townish but wolfish like, “Oh what if achro or litten got a doc item? Should I kill achro? Would achro self heal themselves? Would litten safe achro?”. The disappointment behind claiming that achro’s kill was successful seems completely fake to me.

(P.S: I hope the formatting worked because it was hard to multiquote)

Litten crazy thought but I believe Jake’s execution gives us information it may not be the most but it is information

I mean that you ackowleged that you stated previously that you were just being paranoid of achro. But then you also state that you didn’t bother mentioning that it was a joke. Which you later clarified was also you misremembering

Notice how I have not even bothered touching Jake so far with my pushes and pushed on people I know will tespond

You know what mafia want regardless of alignment? For this day to be a chillax day executing a random villager like Jake, or maybe just being chillax and executing wolf Jake. Town doesn’t want the thread to be that stale. I do not want the thread to be stale. Jake will not do anything even if we push on them so there’s no point in questioning them. I want to find out who the other wolves are, or if Jake is a town who’s the wolves that’s are playing around a town Jake

There are two other wolves if Jake is a wolf Ice. You have been trying to influence what I have been doing today and that has been noticed. Maybe your a town, but I think if you are a wolf you would be trying to stop me from lashing out at people who would productive at lashing out at

And honestly, after I die, you should look at how people played around me. Leafia if they are a wolf is clearly intimidated ans is trying to pocket me. Which is funny because orange warned them previously that he would rather kill me if he’s a wolf compared to Arete

1 Like

Meh I don’t like the way Leafia is trying to change how we view their past posts when they haven’t clarified it when it was brought up back then

I would’ve believed it if they stuck to their narrative of
“I was paranoid of Achro”

Someone who is more experienced with Leafia as wolf, what behaviors match with those games and this game?

I’ve gained not much, esp from Icet and Leafia, their answers were kinda like… Not detailed and/or avoidant.

Leafia’s question about town reading you, I had hoped would be answered with “because Achro was pushing me” (that’s the impression I got), not just based on a gut read.

And the first question was more like an observation, I don’t know why you would quote it.

Evil and Wicked morning, everyone

Actually, it was just a pop-in because the dnd campaign’s combat #2 took 4 hours. Not 4 hours in total, 4 hours after we typically close.

Ptobably because it’s easier to mis-axe first, then come up with an alt axe later.