Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Where is @WizKvothe, anyway?

No idea.

btw I also want to talk a bit more about Lucifer
I donā€™t recall seeing much discussion around them and that make me think the slot might be more likely to be a hit

ok thanks, Iā€™ll go search for it
(later)

It would be more helpful if you moved your vote off of me and put it on a possible wolf. Like Wiz for instance.

I donā€™t have tunnelvision. still find you scummy though

Iā€™m of the opinion that leaving my vote on you is the most productive thing I can do to find out your alignment. Last EOD I could not find villagers at EOD because the villagers who feet were held to the fire were not there. I will not make that mistake again/

That or gorta works
/shrug

They sound like an exotic cheese

sure you and Leafia are both scum anyways

Itā€™s not very productive to keep your vote on me when I have enough pressure on me already and you know that pressuring me when Iā€™m a villager is always counterproductive because I donā€™t do well under pressure. Itā€™s clear that youā€™ve already decided that I canā€™t be a villager by now.

Speak, mortal.

you go first
Iā€™m busy backreading

Canā€™t, break is over

All I can say is that I know that you are leafia and that you so weird shit all the time
You may not do well under pressure but villagers rise from the ashes when threatened
I believe in you

I also have to revisit some ISOs

not sure why you think Iā€™ve decided that you canā€™t be a villager, no one claimed a motion detector on you or anything

Yess

my plans is working

why do I have so many tabs open

I donā€™t believe that for a second. I know how you work Litten. Youā€™re only trying to see how I react when I think that pushing Gorta will save me to help you determine his alignment. Obvious RT is obvious.