Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

That’s what I’ve been trying to do all day, but it’s not easy when I’m the top wagon with less than 2 hours before EoD.

I won’t! I only kill boring people!

you say that but then you killed achro last night

I didn’t :neutral_face:

If I did it must’ve been my partners

then who did
get them to confess

one is duck taped one is holding a duck

1 Like

I’ve been telling you who did l day.

*all day.

aside the funnies in the image Leafia and Jake are genuinely Mafia

Anyway why did you scumread wiz originally

Who? Me?

Im talking to the other leafia in the game

Okay. I’ll get her. Walks over and gets the other Leafia

Other Leafia: It was how fake he sounded as well as his inactivity D1. I think it really started with how upset he was at not recieving a townread from Achro during the whole fakestart for Race#2. It just felt like a wolf upset about not recieving a townread to me. I was just too focused on other things to mention it at the time.

1 Like

I liked it when people didn’t consider me a good player which made me confident and allowed me to do whatever I want with reads and not fear being correct because now I’ll just beat myself up if I just set up eod for wiz/leafia being v/v

You guys are clearly tunneled on each other and that’s my fault lmao

Correction: I was more worried because achro cleared one person but didn’t clear the other for apparently the same reason. I felt achro was scum clearing her wolf partners so I was actually accusing her than being upset as why I was not cleared. Hope that makes sense!

Then help me get peo pl le off of me and onto Creature. His execution provides us with a lot of info about how EoD 1 went after all. Please be my knoght in shining armor. You owe it to me for getting me into this fix in the first place after all.

Do you really think that’s the case?

this helps me zero