One Step From Eden JK9 - Town wins!

thats fair

1 Like

@IcetFeelsPain where’s your head at? Where have you gone?

this sounds like mafia

class

1 Like

Isn’t scum in your pov me. Unless you think Mafia night kills you and then me

Listen, no matter what anyone argues, Jaiden’s literary comprehension is sufficient to make her story of not being sure what the Romeo and Juliet passage was implying not very plausible. I’ve heard your mythological references, Jaiden. Posting that was really a Modern Day Icarus moment.

1 Like

Unable to comprehend literary? Sounds like someone wasn’t taught this. You know who else wasn’t taught this? The Mafia.

2 Likes

times people have called me scum for idle conversation this game: 2

2 Likes

You know who else keeps track of how many times they were called scum? The Mafia.

3 Likes

there are real situations where either scum got absolutely fucked two days in a row
theres also a really funny tinfoil i have where mafia was trying to frame me by nokilling last night after failing to kill me but that requires the world to revolve around me

Yes you have been.

Definitely thinking the last scum is within Jaiden/Ice.

The world does revolve around you.

this is getting exhausting
i remembered the single example, magnus scumreading me for my sod1 interaction with leafia

Yeah it exists. Except the night kills don’t track.

Idk why either you are me are NKed unless we were JK read.

funny hammer

id make a jojo reference but i know your thoughts on media. would you prefer a deltarune reference

1 Like

I did play both Deltarune chapters release day, so that’d probably be more to my tastes.

okay i didnt fight jevil so i dont have the references on deck i lied sorry

I beat Jevil. Skill issue

this is why im suggesting to read into my d1 because i think itll solve the game if we’re t/t

2 Likes

I did too. In a pacifist way. I haven’t played the second chapter yet though.

1 Like