One Step From Eden JK9 - Town wins!

You have me Jarek.
You will be fine. :+1:

@furtiveglance
Here we are trying to improve Town play.
And we don’t got any “Nora” here so if your town you may be able to help me and the other town members win this game.

1 Like

with furtive

Anyone else online or am I all alone?

@Jaiden Looks like you’re the one who’s randed wolf here, then.

I’m busy right now can’t actually play but I love to make joke

1 Like

I am busy shivering like a chihuahua in an Italian restaurant with a $7 “sharing fee”. This is not my natural habitat. I’ve escaped to the restroom for a moment but soon I must depart this world and return to that hellscape. Goodbye

i decided that joke was lame already. i am 10 steos ahead of you
busy may is a scumtell (mafia allows him to procrastinate of course hed play when busy) but he knows i know so im not sure if hed just say it like this as scum
either way id be cautious around may here

2 Likes

I am going to procastinate being in the overpriced Italian restaurant this is true

1 Like

you dont just sit on your phone in restaurants??? shocking
i shouldve read this before hyperanalysing you oopsie doodle

2 Likes

I can’t believe you’d read me as someone to be so rude. Your experience with me should suggest that I am an exceptionally polite person,

1 Like

dont act all chummy with me, this is mafia, not a social gathering (im sorry for being mean lets chat later)

2 Likes

order the cold spaghetti

1 Like

You are right, I should keep my postcount low this game. You are also right that I’m gonna procrastinate, so let me read what’s happened so far.

I agree that Jarek and Leafia probably aren’t W/W, Zorvo is having his usual fixation on his previous experience with players, Jaiden is coming in very different from our previous game and I think it’s towny but I know you’re very capable of mixing up your scumgames so we’ll see. We’ll see.

And why would I need to order the cold plain pasta when they have perfectly good candles sitting on the tables already?

oh i just completely ignored everything zorvo said
welp
too late to go back now

2 Likes

You sit on your phone in restraunts? I perdonally sit on a chair or in a booth myself.

This reminded me of the postcap for this game, something I had forgotten about honestly.

1 Like

its just the music i listen to
ill generally pick out some new music per game to put me in a specific mood which in turn makes my tone change

3 Likes

@Zorvo Remember about the postcap this time!

i did read zorvos posts btw. i have a couple thoughts which im keeping to myself for now

Going to head back out for now too to conserve my posts a bit. :sleepingleafeon:

ftr im gonna be gone tmrw so i think ill be fine postcap wise