I’m doing that

1 Like

BradLand (2): Jaiden, furtiveglance
furtiveglance (1): Leafia
May (2): IcetFeelsPain, Magnus

Not Voting (3): May, ElizaThePsycho, BradLand

Already talked about this.

Voted Brad first.

Leafia and Brad crediting the former for the push to throw shade on Furtive?
Imagine if this was the team lmao.

Shifts direction and sides with Brad.

I guess it’s strange how Leafia completely changed gears.

At least she owned it.

This is blatantly made up. Bradland wasn’t voting to save Jaiden, she wasn’t going over.
It’s also at odds with how Leafia was talking about Jaiden being Jaiden earlier, so it’s not confbias either.

Magnus, Ice - can you vote Bradland?

It’s like…“oh yeah we all know Bradland is scum but it’s actually smarter to never vote him for VCA and wagonomics and just generally smart”

but…
but is it tho
:thinking:

First twenty minutes of D2, following a self-preservation vote, for pressure. I’d understand this logic for D1: I don’t understand this logic for D2. There was at least one villager on Brad, so why couldn’t three come to that conclusion?
Is it because you scumread those three players independently and that’s why you’re suspicious of the vote? Why couldn’t Brad be bussed? Why do you townread Brad?

Awesome post I like it a lot. I’ll get to readlist soon I just dropped half a sand wich on the ground

4 Likes

I would show a picture toexpress my misery and disappointment but that’s agianst hte guidelines.

2 Likes

Ending the day early is antitown, so I’m not too fussed about when the votes happen unless there’s something specifically suspicious about the timing.

I’m just concerned that Bradland will be able to literally do the same thing again today.

There’s still nearly 48 hours left in the day. Be patient. Mafia is a marathon.

You guys wouldn’t vote mafia if they smacked you in the face. You’d say “thanks very much” and “that was completely NAI”

Here’s an example of VCA being useful, if Brad flips either green or red.

Brad self-pressing at the last moment without really appealing to anyone indicates Town had a solid read on him, and the other Mafia is more likely off-wagon.

This, however, would mean Mafia didn’t have a real sense of urgency, and there’s probably at least one wolf on-wagon, but they aren’t both voting together. This is completely made up, but it’s an idea.

1 Like

Mafia is a game that involves a lot of facade from both factions. I want to squeeze as much information out of this day as possible, and that usually means pretending to be undecided.

If you sound like you’ve not made up your mind, people will have an opportunity to attempt to convince you of something, and that’s an easy way to find their partners. If you don’t sound like you’ve made up your mind, mafia will shrug, give up, and bus in a way that’s indistinguishable from the rest of the town, because all anybody’s saying is “Brad is policy, he’s outed scum”.

Even if Brad were 100% scum (I don’t think he is), I’d rather create opportunity to have material to analyze and then vote him out than just immediately kill him, so that we can find his buddy.

1 Like

I’m not interested in having everyone pile onto Brad for a few reasons.

1. Discussion time. Ending the day early actively hurts Town. Someone will usually die at night, so you’re taking away their time to talk. You’re also taking away possible interactions, or removing time for people to vote, etcetera. If someone doesn’t respond for an entire day, there’s a difference if that day lasted six hours or forty-eight hours.
  2. It isn’t fun for the player being executed either.
  3. That’s not how I play. You can probably get May to attest to the fact that I only vote when I want to vote.
2 Likes

Magnus only votes when they want to vote. I vote all the time becuase it’s awesome VOTE: Leafia

1 Like

Not Voting (2): ElizaThePsycho, BradLand

1 Like

Reporting for plagiarism

BradLand (3): Leafia, furtiveglance, Zorvo
Jarek (2): Jaiden, IcetFeelsPain
furtiveglance (1): BradLand

Not Voting (3): May, ElizaThePsycho, Jarek

This could be rule of 3. I don’t know how confident Brad is a wolf, but I don’t think he’d outwardly acknowledge his teammates in such a precarious position. Dunno.

1 Like

Hey, it’s my own work. I changed the key details.

1 Like

At least one of Leafia or Jaiden is a wolf for being too afraid to face me.

1 Like