One Step From Eden JK9 - Town wins!

I have thoughts, which I’m keeping to myself because your rebuttal doesn’t actually defend anything, and it’s midnight, so I’m waiting to see what someone else in particular says about it first.

1 Like

idk what im supposed to do except counter your arguments
saying “well im town” isnt going to progress anything and i dont really want to act all mad over you having nothing which actually says anything about my slot

yeah, i should probably die before the endgame given the 50/50 on me with elizas jk, but right now i have worth

1 Like

Odd that you’re appealing to me when I’m not actually voting you at the moment. I relinquished my vote as a weapon long ago.

1 Like

I’m having a slight urge to hammer Jaiden here to see if Zorvo was right in scumreading her but doing so would be kind of dumb I think. Especially if she’s a villager.

i dont know furtives deal
icet is voting me out of self pres
mays vote is kind of yours and i made my argument to her

also you were the only person here
its not weird when to live i kind of need people on my side here??

2 Likes

What would you have me do? I’ve already set your death into motion, it’s kinda out of my hands here. Unless you think I have some undeserved degree of influence over the players in this game.

yes leafia, hammering town does tend to be bad
actually
if you can tell me zorvos reason for scumreading me go ahead and kill me
theres not anything there

3 Likes

magnus this is a social game
if people townread you they will value your input
everyone has an impact

1 Like

I’m aware. I’m just being tricky on purpose to see if you seem too desperate to live or not.

1 Like

i do not wish to tolerate shenanigans

1 Like

I don’t rember hte others. Except the Olivest one in which we were, uh, in a thunderdome so vote patterns are not that applicable

1 Like

Claiming ignorance of Romeo and Juliet? Surely you know the base plot a little better than that, don’t you?

1 Like

the only other one was AI upick actually
maybe ask magnus about this one. we were buddies

1 Like

they both die at the end i think. poison they drank

3 Likes

@Magnus did Jaiden stay on vanity wagons in AI UPick. I read the game but I was too busy laughing at “each night, you may choose to make a joker insane. They will start killing people for no reason” the entire time

3 Likes

I think it was just how you were playing and I’m not hammering you.

I don’t think Jaiden seems that desperate to live myself.

Going to head out for now too. :sleepingleafeon:

VOTE: Concede

1 Like

VOTE: Jaiden