One Step From Eden JK9 - Town wins!

may will now never lose a solo game for the year

3 Likes

Probably. Or you could’ve not made that extremely scummy first post D2. Until I saw that, I had you as null after Zorvo went over.

i am hitting you with a rock

1 Like

like 2 other people joined the thread with the exact same reaction what do you want from me :sob:

Pog

1 Like

I didn’t have the time for this game but we won clearly all me despite not being in the game

3 Likes

Nice one crewmates

2 Likes

Mod Note

Summary

no

2 Likes

what the fuck

3 Likes

Common Marl L

It’s decisively average

1 Like

The neat MegaMan battle network combat is weighed down by it’s extremely uninteresting deck building aspect

1 Like

you were in a bad spot
in fact you kinda felt dead inside d2
d4 you could have stressed the fact that icet needed to die but icet was also town

going into n3, what happened d4 depended upon furtive/leafia and the actual jk

I will say though, you were in an unique spot - you knew leafia wasn’t JK who jailed Furtive, because leafia did not push furtive at the SOD, which she would have probably done if that was the case
You knew furtive wasn’t JK because Brad wasn’t the person carrying the kill.
I think you needed to hit the JK and try to gain more thread control, while it’s true that JK would out themselves from no killing, problem is you give them complete thread control the next day, and then the next night

1 Like

Meant to reply to jaiden

1 Like

Notice how most of the town actually reacted to the potential idea of a JK - may thought furtive was town, magnus thought leafia was town. Which is interesting. I noted in spec chat that leafia and furtive were both acting like JK but I also mentioned before the day ended that they both didn’t make sense because Brad never carries them kill (ruling out furtive) and leafia would 100% have pushed the person they JK’ed which, they changed a lot

i realised this but only after committing to other ideas. oops

only d2? improvements there

i only really had an idea of the jk at the start of d3 and by then it was far too late

I don’t remember how magnus expressed this through his posts, I only remember him stating how he thought leafia was JK, but you could have (possibly? Didn’t actually check his posts to see) ruled him out if you watched how he acted

And you could have ruled out may from being JK because of how they acted when asked why they thought furtive was town lol

I meant n2 btw

read through magnus posts, don’t feel either way with regards to him being a JK

interesting game though