One Step From Eden JK9 - Town wins!

How do you even drop that? It looks like you threw it.

1 Like

I donā€™t remember the exact motion that was involved, but I believe it was something silly like putting my hand on the plate at just the right angle to catapult it off my desk.

2 Likes

SO true, May

2 Likes

So cool.

2 Likes

In my defense, the way I caught her as scum in the last game we played separately was by townreading her D1 and then seeing what she did with that townread.

Generally, towncred is a currency to be spent on pushing agenda, like arcade tokens, and if you can give people illusionary fake arcade tokens that only give the IMPRESSION of a townread, then you can trick them into spending cred they donā€™t have and therefore going into crushing scum arcade debt that will have the ticket deskā€™s goons on their tail for the rest of their lives.

At least, thatā€™s what I try to do. It works sometimes. Iā€™d say it worked here; Jaiden joined that Zorvo wagon, with me, got town blood on her hands, got jailed, etc etc et al. It was a Jokerā€™s Trick.

Sorry for Jokerā€™s Tricking you Jaiden I wonā€™t do it again

1 Like

This really does read like Iā€™m making it up as an excuse on the spot, doesnā€™t it.

Iā€™m not!! Iā€™m not!!! Iā€™m not owned I do this on purpose I do Iā€™m never wrong Iā€™ve never been wrong in my life and I win every mafia game I play

1 Like

We tried that this game. Didnā€™t work.

we finally did it
die stadt managed to win two games in a row on fol

Threeā€™s not possible, right?

3 Likes