8 Likes

Thats the contrary of interest.

@Arete

4 Likes

/in

2 Likes

/in (I’ve never seen owl house)

3 Likes

/in (all my owl house knowledge comes from random things ybw has sent)

4 Likes

Good

this may be a stupid question, but when is this game starting? I thought april and then reread but april 2023 is already past

edit: another question I should probably ask before I get more info is, Is anyone opposed to me signing up for this game if it has good times?

Also arete I wanna play with you again sometime. also i told carlos this but we should have g4 reunion tbh.

1 Like

Forum games tend to start approximately ~24 to 48 hours after signups fill in my experience. Rolecards are usually sent out and then a night 0 begins to give evils time to familiarise each other, for people to understand their rolecards, mentally prepare for the game ahead, etcetera.
So after seventeen players join the game, if that happens in a reasonable timeframe.

3 Likes

It’ll start when full, hopefully within the next few days

2 Likes

I’ll sign up as a sub for now then. pls remove me if there are any objections to me playing though. I don’t wanna ruin others’ experiences.

1 Like

/backup
/uninformed spec

1 Like

generally on FoL specs can’t sub in (even if they’re uninformed), which do you prefer?

(if you start out as a backup you can change to a spec later, you just can’t do the other way around)

ah okay

3rd backup then. I doubt it will be needed but just in case. move me to spec if we get another backup ;p

4 Likes

Three is healthy number of backups

3 Likes

Normally I would in but I have a couple of games to read and solve. Also busy with work every day. I will hopefully have more time after this week.

1 Like

/in

5 Likes

I guess I can give this a try although once it ends, I’m planning on taking a temporary break from FM games. /in

3 Likes

/in

1 Like