Owl House FM - Town wins!

o7

1 Like

i guess letting it rand

End of Day 1 Votecount

guavagudetama (7): min, Frostwolf103, TodaysStory, iamagummybear, Wazza, Multiverse, Luka
iamagummybear (7): IcetFeelsPain, Apocryphal, guavagudetama, Cape90, Jarek, Millium, Kiiruma
Kiiruma (1): Zorvo
IcetFeelsPain (1): Leafia

Not Voting (1): ElizaThePsycho

3 Likes

@iamagummybear has been executed. She was:

Terra Snapdragon

Mafia Influencer

“Here, sprout. Drink your tea.”

Tangled Vines (Passive): The first time you perform the factional kill, your target’s role will not flip, only their alignment. When you die, their flip will be revealed.
Special Tea (Night): Force a player to drink your prepared tea. This will have different effects depending on how many times you have used this ability on that player this game.

• 1 Uses: Your target’s vote will count for zero tomorrow. This will be reflected in the EoD votecount, but not in any mid-day votecounts, unless hammer would be reached (in which case it will be revealed that a player’s vote was nullified). This ability will not function in XyLo.
  • 2 Uses: Your target will be roleblocked, and you will receive a one-shot version of the ability they attempted to use. This can be used alongside your regular night abilities. If you target a player who used a killing ability, they will still be roleblocked but you will not receive a copy.
  • 3 Uses: Your target will be unable to post for the first hour of the next day. This ability will not function in XyLo.
    Reach parity with the Town and eliminate all other threats.

Night 1 begins and will end in 24 hours, at 2023-09-10T01:00:00Z. Night actions are due 2 hours before the end of the night.

4 Likes

EoD1 Flavor

Night 1 feedback has been sent, if you didn’t receive feedback you slept peacefully

SoD2 Flavor

@Wazza has died in the night. She was:

Viney

Town Doctor

“Now I’m only scarred emotionally.”

Healing Magic (Night): Heal target player from attacks tonight. You cannot use this on the same player on consecutive nights.
Griffin Assistant (Night): Heal yourself from attacks tonight. (1 use)
Eliminate all threats to the Town.

Day 2 begins and will end in 48 hours, at 2023-09-12T01:00:00Z, or earlier if a majority is reached for execution. With 15 players alive, majority is 8.

Um? Lol.

So here is my notes

why on earth was wazza killed :skull:

Ok so.

I strongly believe Eliza and Leafia are town as well as Jarek and Ice.
Now I’m trying to figure out how many bussers were on the wolf, but what I can know for sure is there is no way the entire wolf team busses Gummy with their role, at least one mafia member voted Guava unless Guava was also a wolf but I don’t think that’s the case here.
Then I look back to where and what I believe was a TvTvT wagons LeafiavIcevJarek
And then look at the voters of them:

Mill,Kiiruma, Apo, Wazza, Cape, Luka and technically Multi, but I still think Multi is town.

So then I PoE both and I am left with Wazza and Luka.
They voted within the TvTvT wagons and voted the CW to a wolf.

One of Wazza/Luka is a hit and I’m pretty good at solving Wazza so if she is town she better make it clear to me today and vote off Luka.

Wasn’t who I expected dead at all

spew compilation

1 Like

I actually poisoned them lol

1 Like

This is SO EASY NOW.

VOTE: Luka

Lmao.

where tf did gummy’s pfp bgo btw

1 Like

Damn

Wazza died