Owl House FM - Town wins!

And?

I am saying there is three voters on you. Wazza hasnt done much but that can be easily solved tonight, same with Kiiruma.

You and Apo are unpaired methinks

VOTE: apo @Zorvo for you Luka isnt saying anything

also I dont like ANY of the wagons

I don’t care about the apo wagon

I DO scum read Leafia but Kii said Leafia / Luka are paired and Luka is in their town meta. If Kii is town their thought is real and genuine so I should sheep it and if Kii is Mafia that makes Luka / Leafia likely ARENT paired

nvm my Leafia reasoning makes no sense

Hmm okay

nvm it does make sense if Luka / Leafia arent paired and Kii is scum it means Kii is scum with Luka or Leafia and since Luka is town Leafia is Mafia therefore Kii and Leafia are paired

Mafia is so easy :ayaya:

VOTE: Leafia

So Kiiruma is bussing Leafia, you vote together with Leafia against Apo, whilst apo is voting Leafia.

im voting Leafia

I was commenting before your vote

also

1 Like

No. I doubt they even will speak honestly. Gummy has a bad habit of replacing out very early on.

…You know exactly why that’s bad. It means they’re more likely to be fake and/or wrong.

Ice. That’s literally pepega reasoning to sus me.

<3

Yeah. Ice can die here. VOTE: Ice

Mostly self pres with me not really caring about Ice’s alignment anymoreadded with me being able to see worlds where Ice is a wolf as well as hating his reasoning behind voting me. It’s so bad that I’m leaning towards him being a misguided villager at this point, but unlike with him, I know that I’m a villager and I’d rather execute a wolf than get misexed D1 for the billionth time because virtually no one knows how to read me. I really should be super obvious town after the wish thing and how I handled it.

1 Like

Now got to go for now. :sleepingleafeon:

Meh, i think ur pushes have been really bad, but i really dont want to vote into ur claim.

I do find it funny that ur wagong cant seem to build but other wahons keep randomly popping off, but i dont like to read into that.

Friendly reminder incase i forget, but dont bother using actions on me, my PR is very high on the action resolution list, it will fail, u have been warned

1 Like

Vote Count

Leafia (4): Apocryphal, Kiiruma, Wazza, IcetFeelsPain
IcetFeelsPain (4): Multiverse, Millium, Frostwolf103, Leafia
Apocryphal (1): Zorvo
Wazza (1): Jarek
Unvote (1): Luka
Millium (1): Cape90
iamagummybear (1): guavagudetama
guavagudetama (1): min

Not Voting (3): iamagummybear, TodaysStory, ElizaThePsycho