Owl House FM - Town wins!

im currently explaining to my sister what im up to and how I plan to definitely go to bed instead of playing this at 2am yall are getting shittalked so hard

1 Like

vote failure

1 Like

1 Like

I feel like my role still has utility even if Iā€™m throwing socially so Iā€™m gonna selfpres

VOTE: Leafia

I think I know what you mean but posts like

^
this one in response to my nuclear bomb claim which is a joke for anyone out of the loop there

if I stay up until 2am can we cfd to millium :3

Itā€™s so dramatic itā€™s funny

I was going to write a post about what I remember of Leafiaā€™s posts and the sheer amount of OMGUS (and concurring that she is just massively deathtunneled on Jarek)

But then I got distracted by Red vs Blue (my sister is currently watching it)

Suddenly I understand the leafia wagon

1 Like

God, I forgot that she literally accused me of being exe with her as the target

Accusation of All Fucking Time

I didnā€™t know she did until I checked the iso but thereā€™s some really good stuff in here

im town btw

Good stuff that reads really suspiciously over the top like

yeah if Iā€™m town and someone suspects me I donā€™t think that person is evil or an executioner I think theyā€™re wrong

Story locktown never rescind

Lmao

Did you know? Chicago Cubs outfielder Rick Monday became a national hero when he rescued an American flag from two men who were trying to set it on fire in the outfield at Dodger Stadium during a game on April 25, 1976. The 25,167 fans gave him a standing ovation and burst out singing ā€œGod Bless America.ā€

I enjoy Storyā€™s posts

But at the same time, sheā€™s part of the hydra that snowed town in Sorc17er and so therefore she does not get any town points for being funny

I was town in Sorc17er

1 Like