Owl House FM - Town wins!

They weren’t one of the 6 voters which ensure a wolf.
I won’t vote it or Guava but I don’t oppose either I just will only vote within the 6 of the 3 town wagon voters.

Mill/Kiiruma/Cape/You/Luka/Wazza

well i thought the reasons people were townreading you hardly made a lot of sense and I think the TR Multi slapped on you looked partnery to me

your reads have felt a bit shallow to me. There is some shreds of curiosity, i liked your progression on leafia and just wished you gave that same amount of care across all your reads

your one of those slots like eliza that’s getting townread by people that know you better then i do which is making me inclined to not go you today

oh and could you tell me about your guava sus a bit more?

naw for real :sob::sob::sob:

Bruh

1 Like

Jarek, Ice and Leafia were brought to 3 votes.
I strongly believe all 3 are town.
There is at least 2 wolves that took advantage and tried to stabilize these wagons.

I’m only objecting to the gummybear kill because it’s quite literally a last-second CFD which almost never hits scum

holy crap why am i being voted

God i hate reading seth’s posts

But have you actually read her posts?

To make it even more clear.
Those are the names of the players that voted the towns.
HOWEVER technically Multiverse is also there I think but I want to say Multiverse is town based on their behaviour so far.

I’ll just point out how hard people have tried to save Leafia and that it feels like panicking but I could just be being tunnelvisioned rn.

These tend to be the best chance of hitting a wolf a lot of the tjme

If there’s a wolf in there
It’s probably Luka or Millium?
Wazza was very townie when pushed
Cape has been very townie recently imo but I might be getting pocketed
I believe that Kiiruma and Apo have been very within their townmeta (though Apo’s townmeta is pretty fakeable)

Luka I was townleaning but they kinda disappeared and I’m losing confidence in it
And then Millium I just have trouble reading in general

im looking at people in my poe for today. if you think im being shallow sorry lol i havent read like 500 posts

my process is finding town and pretty much trying to get rid of anyone else right now. i feel like its much more easier

I mean for the 3 top wagons, we have 1 decent wagon, 1 bad wagon and 1 non-existent wagon so like shrug no idea how good this will be

That isn’t true but if you want we can do a CFD of our own that can hit a wolf as long as the CFD is one of the following players:
Kiiruma
Mill
Apo
Cape
Luka

Everyone has trouble reading me for some reason

1 Like

Wdym the towns

something something the wagons have been relatively stable for quite a while which indicates likely town wagons this early in the game

Gonna be honest, not really, they haven’t posted much which I’ve noticed as stuff to take in lol.

I’m not going to sit here and hard push people from the wagon, but I’m just gonna gnaw at your legs in a “I told you so” way if they flip town regardless just to be an ass.