Owl House FM - Town wins!

Again, but why? I guess i should assume bad play?

14/17 players on the two main wagons
I doubt there’s an offwagon ngl

No it doesn’t. He didn’t want to look even scummier and increase his chances of dying by voting a villager.

:thinking:

1 Like

That’s likely, but it means Leafia is town and my tunnel doesn’t like that :pensive:

figured

@Millium

gummy’s posting also leads me to believe guava is just town here

Yeah. That would’ve locked you in as town in my eyes. No way would a wolf have done that. Kind of wish you had poisoned me honestly.

VOTE: Leafia

Leafia or Luka flipping today is pretty good imo.
Could’ve done something about it myself but didn’t think it was worth it.

Same given that wazza died but I really thought with how wazza voted they looked real evil

Really raises an eyebrow wolves decided to go for them over anyone else to be honest

Says the person who was resistant to voting for either of the top wagons at first. Very wolfy if you ask me.

Vote Count

Luka (1): Zorvo
Kiiruma (1): ElizaThePsycho
Leafia (1): Kiiruma

Not Voting (12): Apocryphal, min, IcetFeelsPain, guavagudetama, Jarek, Frostwolf103, Cape90, Millium, Leafia, Luka, TodaysStory, Multiverse

I literally saved guava and caused a wolf to flip.
Meanwhile you were on the counterwagon.

So if you wanna say someone is very wolfy, look in the mirror

Guava, Zorvo, Kiiruma, Jarek are all definitely town

Luka has iffy vibes because of that final vote

Don’t like Leafia’s posts

Icet feels different from True Majority and Sorc17er, much more active at least.

Same here. Due to how Wazza acted and her vote at EoD, she was my top scumread during N1.

tbf it can be a bunch of things

it could be a town kill or a redirect

i guess though whoever caused those things would claim so /shrug

Tbh, I expected frostwolf to be the to get murked

*An old counterwagon (Icet) and also didn’t help deal with the things going on EoD so, pop off.

Might be scared of anti-claim but the fact the role was a doctor might have been a mafia investigative that found them and decided to attack them because you know killing TP is a good idea?