Owl House FM - Town wins!

look at the rest of gummys posts though imo

weird ass antispew considering the insane cfd onto them lol

thatā€™s just such an insane thing to say
ā€œI was going to take the vote of the person that flipped scum but I didnā€™tā€

why would she ever say that as scum

Donā€™t let her clear herself on nonsense we cannot prove either way rn whether itā€™s true or false.

I mean its literally after the fact???
Its all words we either choose to believe or not???

2 Likes

I can see it, not sure if I believe it

My brain hurts after reading that

i want to be safe and assume it wasnt all ngl

bc like, its not like i cant just adjust my mindset if it ends up being the case

my brother in christ ive pulled that exact gambit at least 5 times and it is perfectly in-character for you

Gummyslot just had the worst game tbh

Roll a strong wolf role, initial owner subs out, new person comes in, at first everyone is like ā€œLetā€™s give them spaceā€ but then at eod makes just the worst posts and then gets killed after it tied

1 Like

There are several people who also say Iā€™m just town. And Zorvo and Leafia who both say Iā€™m W
All of which further helps point to me being town

1 Like

Lmao based

apo openly assuming the amount of mafia and even using that assumption as a question to me is ~towny

even if its obvious or whatever i feel there would be a lot less of that if they were wolf imo

ok
i still think gummy treats you far differently than they treat guava
if, indeed, you were town, they would be shading you
however, I am open to alternatives

The 2 people who canā€™t read me for shit, are both reading me as W.
And youā€™re saying youā€™re trusting their read. :upside_down_face:

assuming thereā€™s good reason to believe said alternatives other than ā€œother people townread meā€

I mean

17 player game, I would expect around 4~ wolves/non-town roles

Gummy treated me (A non-wagon) far differently than they treat guava (The counterwagon).
Crazy, huh?

I mean the difference is probably also guava was actually a train

2 Likes

my take is more so of your complete lack of anxiety around using that expectation