Owl House FM - Town wins!

sa

isn’t this like asking to be IC anyways???

1 Like

Aside from the wish wall nonsense lets see what we have

i mean i dunno if mafia can just wish to be an IC shrugze

1 Like

you think my post was… valid hmm?

Don’t see why not.

There is the role known as “Guilty Child”. Can reveal as Innocent Child but is secretly mafia

never heard but good to know

you know we basically said the same things and I pocketed Millium right?

I think it’s a reasonable POV that isn’t farfetched

VOTE: Frostwolf103

I am liking this vote tbh

This post hardly makes sense to me unless you think Kiiruma is 3p scum-siding which is WIFOM I don’t like getting into day 1

I could aee myself voting Apoc solely becayse of the Nya, and my ptsd

The fact you are still oblivious means you need to do a better job at reading.

Lmao yes it was implied?
Read. Lmao.

You realize how bad you look right now right?

Am I?
Pretty sure I lost confidence in that and stated as such.

Reading is a Fun Trait a human can use.

When did I call Leafia a wolf?
I just vibed with Jarek’s take.

tbf that wish he made seems decent (the whole titans blood being transparent thing) but I can see it being good for both town/mafia at the same time

actually im a bit confused on that, that might actually be more townsided

Leafia still looks much worse than luka, ill go in to a deeper dive of my reads, i just dont particularly feeling like getting gaslit into believing i shouldnt town lean someone for having the same reads as me

Luka posts feel awful for what its worth but i think their tone os overall townie

That’s crazy.
Did you know wolves can also read?

Jareks claim felt like an obvious joke imo, I just consider it NAI. Dont have much else to respond to here.

While I do agree ive seen town do it before and wolves do it before.

It depends on the read, the act itself isnt AI, but the read in question can be. If mill believes its a super strong read(Which they shouldnt) then it can be AI.

If this read is a common read to make on this site thats actually sad.

Dont really like this wish, there are much better to make imo.

Can also be healed by scum, I do 100% agree its more townie than a vig shot. Wishes should be a bit more impactful imo.

Give specific exmaples? Just saying my reads and votes feel fake is kinda BS. Please point out reasoning that felt forced / didn’t feel natural, or you feel a wolf can come to a better conclsuion to.

Relatable, happened to me last game I played >:c. Despite this tho, I feel like there are still better wishes. IE: Id prefer a instant one use public reveal rather than a shot.

I do like this logic, town lean on Kiiruma.

Depends. If it was specified with a guilt mechanic I would agree, but without that it can just be a one shot wolf kill. I wouldn’t really call it generally townie here. Id have prefered something like a public reveal / cop shot.

Its mostly NAI, but a small town lean. The lean isnt very strong ofc
I think that even if the post was townie its NAI and pushing to kill somebody makes 0 sense overall.
Ive alredy stated this multiple times.

Town lean on frostwolf, this is 100% a townie wish.

Adorable + Townie wish

Confused af on the millium town lean for the wish
Kind of hate your reads so far, small scum lean

Townie wish

Its a town lean. Its a weak one. Ive stated numerous times during this thread that reads arent meant to be strong early game. As for my interactions with icet, im hardly pushing on them at all. I noted something early game and voted them, but its mostly RVS. This is kinda BS.
While I am new to this site, ive played multiple mafia games and have a understanding of how this works. I dont know how id need to find my footing; while I have no meta reads on most players I find that that doesnt actually affect me so much, having played with so many new people and on so many pieces.

There is 100% consistency. My reads are fairly constant throughout this game and im not changing them very much, unless I note a statment as townie or scummy. If I do so, I always note the statement. I hate this logic.

Sad but okay.

I agree so far. Im fine with frost having titans bloood.

Fun player.

Why

Why

Townie wish

Im still here TwT

There are much more OP ones. Becoming an innocent child is a strong wish but we know nothing about how wish works. We cant confidently say that it wont come true, nor that it will come true, unless youre the role in question thats causing this. If you are, please do not out.

Fair

Ew

are you trying to incriminate yourself?