Owl House FM - Town wins!

I will agree Min is a likely target but a Doctor can probably just target Min.
I chose to give Blood thing to Min so yay.

Alright, GN.

Well I tried to make it obvious that those who vote for me should be known and for everyone that are the ones I can trust for the rest of the game, a shame that wish wasnā€™t possible for me.

Hereā€™s the thing

I misunderstood your post/misread it as I read through the thread

Then you reply with ā€œlmao read betterā€ with no elaboration

And that feels very insulting when you did it like 5 times

Like I was genuinely angry by the end and had to put down my phone

Then just explain to me what you said/meant if I didnā€™t understand it! Donā€™t be condescending. I hate it.

1 Like

Thereā€™s like more than 24 hours left at that point + claiming wish granter doesnā€™t really mean theyā€™re necessarily town

That assumes thereā€™s a doc and wolf doesnā€™t have a strongman

Already?

@IcetFeelsPain From your own reads before your mech, who is the three town and mafia you suspect I mention from your post #1524 ?

ISOdived Icet and they didnā€™t really have a lot of significant post except for this

Which is a bad reason to vote Leafia when thereā€™s so many other good ones out there

I also donā€™t think they significantly mentioned Leafiaā€™s slot outside of this (apart from commenting on wishgranter Leafia)

Feels like wolf hoping to join on Leafia ML
(I currently have Leafia as leantown because despite them having really bad posts the things they do are just ??? that Iā€™m not sure it can come from a wolf + tone)

VOTE: IcetFeelsPain

This post too
Putting shade on 4 slots without really elaborating on which of them they think is wolf and which is town

@guavagudetama can you give me your reads

Why do you think that is leafia attempting to appeal rather than making an actual read?
Sure they havenā€™t commented on your slot but they said the read they made was gut so they wouldnā€™t necessarily have to comment on your posts to make that read

Is there reason why you want players to build their reads and ask questions of their reads instead of making yourself, Multiverse?

I make reads by interactions so Iā€™m interacting with people I donā€™t have a good read on

Iā€™ve given a readlist earlier on (+ the icet scumread iā€™ve just made) and itā€™s still same-ish but sure Iā€™ll update it

Town

min (agree with a lot of their posts)
Cape (liked their initial leafia vote and scumread)

Leantown

Apo (vibe mostly)
Leafia (as explained - a lot of their posts I feel like is TWTBAW and theyā€™re not w/w with IceT who I think is wolf)
Millium (need to re-evaluate but i donā€™t have the energy to isodive them rn)

Null

Luka (Need to re-evaluate but i donā€™t have the energy to isodive them rn)
Zorvo (post-wise I think theyā€™re wolf but I will put them in null because people say theyā€™re in their town meta so they can live for now)
Jarek (Need to re-evaluate but i donā€™t have the energy to isodive them rn)

Wolf

IceT

1 Like

gm
just going down the playerlist and off memory I didnā€™t make a google doc this game cuz most of my posts were made in class LOL

Apo town
Min townlean
Zorvoā€¦ every time I scumread him heā€™s town so tentative townlean because I think I just donā€™t understand his meta
Icet null
Jarek townlean
Frost townlean
Eliza null
Kork/gummy very slight townlean
Wazza null
Cape townlean
Millium townlean
Leafia scumlean
Luka town
Story town
Multiā€¦ idek about you anymore I was scumreading you earlier but now I want to throw you in the null pile and just figure you out later
Kiiruma town

Iā€™m going to bed soon so Iā€™m just gonna livepost instead of backreading what I missed, sorry if there was some super juicy shit in there

Can you explain your Luka, Kiiruma, and Story townreads?

If you have to vote someone right now who would you vote and why?

Luka has been very solvy
Kiiruma is so deep in their town meta, it almost feels like heā€™s just copying posts from his last town game with how similar they feel. Maybe itā€™s just his personality, but heā€™s like my top town rn
Storyā€¦ shit idr Iā€™d have to look back I remember saying Story was town earlier though

Leafia
I just donā€™t trust Leafia, I think sheā€™s lying, and sheā€™s spent if she isnā€™t so Iā€™m not exactly scared of voting her.

oh I trā€™d her for this I think
there isnā€™t really logic behind this it just feels townie

scum typically doesnā€™t call themselves scum
which actually speaking of that makes me think Kork might have been scum for not claiming scum cuz I think heā€™s done that every towngame weā€™ve played together