paint chain (28/28) chloe has won the election (revealed)

useless wittle tootoo

1 Like

Isn’t that Arctic?

8 Likes

LMAO

1 Like

it’s taking up space a bit but currently games seem? to be filling slow enough/the misc queue is empty enough that I’m not sure opening another misc is a good idea

open to counterarguments

5 Likes

my counterargument is that despite the playercount it is literally only any level of intensive for 1 person at a time. And that level of intensive is the same as if someone decides “i’m going to draw/describe a photo over the course of 72 hours” which is something that even then people could feasibly do alongside another misc

yeah I think this game on its own would be fine to run without taking up a misc slot, I’m mostly just not sure if a third misc would … fill

our second misc and our vanilla game aren’t filling but it can be hard to tell if that’s due to lack of demand or due to lots of people being busy (it is summer break? but a lot of people are Going On Vacations or whatever)

3 Likes

it’s been too much days without drawing i needed do to something so i just drew the queue
Screenshot_20240623_020644
IMG_20240623_020748h
(ignore the fact it looks drawn by a kid i suck at art)

17 Likes

I don’tknow what you are talking about.

In my opinion it looks exactly the same as my profile picture…

16 Likes

I love this so much

8 Likes

this is adorable im ending the chain this won gg

9 Likes

It is adorable yeah great job bionic :heart:

3 Likes

And on that note…
[puts on the GM sellout hat]
Go sign up for Zelda Mafia.

2 Likes

ok consider; the next misc is two rooms and a boom and ive heard people really like it

1 Like

KaiserTroll

(i think zelda mafia not filling is no one knowing how the fuck the mechanics work and most people don’t want to learn)

like we have a bunch of games that filled instantly and a bunch of others that sat languishing for signups
so like

does anyone here have @childe on discord or something

if not ill probs look for a replacement or just throw them further down the list until they become not gone

i dont think they have a discord, from what I know they went on FOL whenever they could during school (and school is kinda over)

1 Like

different guy

im dumb

3 Likes