paint chain (28/28) chloe has won the election (revealed)

I will admit FoL is much more pleasantly concise. Short messages and conversations on MU are Bad to read

3 Likes

you might prefer fluid mode (go to the bottom and change your theme to a fluid theme)

maybe not idk. theres a few settings you can change but i dont think you’re gonna be super happy with anything unless you get kinda hacky with it or theres settings i dont know of

i know someone who uses a browser extension to have a custom theme but idk if you’d even care enough to do that

4 Likes

mafia universe is hell but thanks for the help anyways!

2 Likes

Turns MU into fluid mdoe and it transforms into a liquid and washes down the drain

6 Likes

4 Likes

true…

1 Like

True…

2 Likes

it does

but I am okay with that <3

2 Likes

I think discourse UI is better but modbot on MU kinda makes it not even close

3 Likes

yea fair

1 Like

The only non-modbot part of MU i like more is how u can open multiple tabs and have different drafts at the same time but on fol it’s a bit of a pain cuz reloading fills your textbox with the same draft
Might not always be a disadvantage but it usually is

2 Likes

There are some ancient FoL threads I still have drafts written in. I refuse to delete them. They’re pieces of history

4 Likes

GODDAMNIT NOOOO WHERE’S MY GOAT^2 DRAFT

5 Likes

Fuck this stupid gay earth

4 Likes

Anyway Zug and I are trying to rectify this issue! Well to a degree. I think MU modbot still kind of more capable in a few ways than even our planned finished products. But somewhat rectified.

3 Likes

His has Discord integration… you can submit your actions on Discord…

6 Likes

I cant wait for the game where the bot breaks and it outs the wolf who submitted the factional kill ITT

You will need to endure all responsibility and criticism… No other choice…

4 Likes

it feels more like discord tbh
I like MU better for a mafia enviorment but FoL better for everything else

4 Likes

/mindstorm gaja Ritualist

1 Like

u literally play discord mafia

3 Likes