Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

i am
however i am town
its my first game back in a while and posts in the signup thread implied people expect me to play well so i really dont want to embarass myself lol

i ask questions without question marks all the time
im lazy

i read jailor not janitor
i thought ash4 was non-jokingly claiming jailor and it pinged me hardcore as a wolf trying to encourage more claims
i re-read it and saw it said janitor a teeny bit later but decided to keep my vote there because i still had a little remaining ick

lmfao literally all those things are just Things I Say
read any game of mine tbh

1 Like

if ya wanna read their first game read the danganronpa invitational that just happened.

1 Like

VOTE: tutuu

bc how is a question mark ai even if u have meta or whatever

ughj

he doesnt have meta hes never played with me

we’re just friends outside of mafia

1 Like

makesit worse

1 Like

really? i think its villagery - i can see how he got there considering those are all things i only say while playing mafia

i dont talk like that outside of the game rly

1 Like

you dont need to agree with people in order for them to be villagers! i dont scumread people because i disagree with their methods!

There’s something I’m wondering about the role I got and I wonder if it’s just flavor but it seems out there.

oh meme. this game has an anti claim.

be careful with outing stuff this game mate

1 Like

why would you say wolfy post my lord little wolf pov my friend outside of mafia I WOULD LITERALLY CRY no

pwhy would anyone thatd be so concerning

im thealpha im the leader a.

3 Likes

keep it locked in your mind and say it at a later day when it is fully necessary

This is what Skibidi toilet does to the young generation.

1 Like

i dont wolfread u i just wanted to hear what u would say anyways bc i thought it was bad

1 Like

I see that our roles we can’t claim or mafia is gonna be like :eyes: But I’m sure everyone noticed it on their thing right unless it’s just me who got it?

what

Maybe not.

grrrrrrrrrrrrr maybe v

2 Likes

Alright drop it at the moment before you put out too much
best call of action is to never draw attention to your ability day 1 unless you are 5 steps away from being exe’d/