Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

So tempted to vote for Someone right now but I won’t. Heading out for real now too. :sleepingleafeon:

yeah please don’t

And each night I choose a player, if they were targeted by a manipulative role they would get some information from me

I dont think saying what the info would be matters, but it would have cleared me if I could even act any fucking night

Active ability not passive

okay, got it

i want @Ash to claim next and then @Hazardwaste

So eaves should have triggered on me

Let me finish a music performance and then i’ll get to it.

Every night, I can target someone. If my target hasn’t been affected by a manipulative action, then any actions that occur to me get redirected to them.

Negative utility nice

Only if I target town.
Fairly certain that I haven’t been.

except I was targeted by a manipulative action every fucking night

okay i confirm there would be the message for a roleblock and redirect if a player was affected by both which means that something affected eaves if user someone is telling the truth

1 Like

afk for food, be back in 30 minutes or so

A mod-error was made. Details regarding the error will not be made public until post-game.

1 Like

Oh joy.

Ok there was a mod error I was not roleblocked last night

I was made 1-shot but not roleblocked

@catbae can you tell me if you got any information you would normally not get?

Ok I am an Investigative kinda i have a x-shot ability that allows me to learn if a paradox happened during the night and learn how many evil abilities were apart of them.

I used it N1 cause i thought that would be the best time to use it and got a “No” on paradox’s

1 Like