Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

I highly doubt evils are limited in their ability uses

I mean marluna was infinite

Why wouldn’t they be? In fact, with how my passive reads, I’d be shocked if none of them were.

That was one wolf.

Because then that means a mafia member is sitting and doing nothing

idk it feels odd

Not necessarily. Unless they’ve used up their ability. Come to think of it, I bet my ability is meant to counter that set to one ability.

that does make sense yea

1 Like

Yes it does.

1 Like

combo ability is to weird so I do think you are just what u are, cuz most of these roles are quite short

1 Like

Anyway, time for me to call it a night, so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

@bystander - it’s not literally impossible - i think tutuu posted an example of a mafia role in a previous zone game with that ability, but i strongly think leafia is in her town meta, leafia and tutuu had her as top town, i’m not about to paranoia second-guess that read

that feels like an attempt to expand the PoE

ok

i guess its catbae then

look. if you’re town here i need you to help me out and show me who the scum is that i’m missing. but to do that i need you to actually case someone rather than just throwing out names. show me some logic as to who i’m misclearing.

like u telling me its not leafia its not hazard its not memeking its not someone its not catbae who tf it supposed to be

its fine cuz if ash flips scum we r rlly unpaired so

arent we basing everything on mech rn?