Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

Honestly why wasnt the game canned/reracked after the error

btw you also nearly fucking killed me. ā€œImma claim a paradox cop cause i know when paradox happen and their would be a role that could innteract with thatā€

Meme: ā€œI STOP PARADOXSā€

2 Likes

I nearly cried

I was like. That doesntā€¦ make senseā€¦ nobody else is readin it though

1 Like

Yea cuz he was mech cleared so I didnt think about it

ā€œno one notice no one notice no one noticeā€

Well, not really. I have been asking dead Townies who they thought the scumteam were before entering informed, and none of them found catbae. (Neither did any alive Town members from what I have seen.) Some found Hazard, but not catbae. Plus, Town lost because you didnā€™t vote No Exe on MYLO. (Not sure why you didnā€™t tbh.)

The mod-error was unfair on your part because you were chasing goose for a roleblocker, which most certainly existed. (catbae and bystander) It was misleading, but ultimately what ā€œmakes you townā€ is not your role; itā€™s your gameplay.

I noticed but didnt read more. Its like picking up the murder weapon and putting itbback where it was.

2 Likes

all in all i think meme you never had a wrong readā€¦ which for like a second game is fucking amazing

Oh I did. It was ash as maf

1 Like

Yes zone none of them found catbae because he was mech confirmed and nobody expects the host to lie in non Bastard games

ahhhā€¦ yeah

But that was day one (and 2) so take it with a grain.

I told this to catbae.

i was tempted to say it to gain townie equity. but like i dont think it would have

Also how did mafia team like not getting paradox ammo :)

1 Like

What did we have to gain from waiting

gonna share?

dickā€¦ we snipped tutuu tho

Fineee let me get them

2 Likes