Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

Meta’s and all of that stuff has been ingrained into me so I can’t play it casually with friends.

3 Likes

theres alot of branches paths. we never did that one

oh fair, yea thats why we tend to rotate what games we play

The meta is the only reason I play modded secret hitler with abilities. So that every game is actually unique then CARD COUNTING.

1 Like

truuu

Good on Catbae and Hazard to survive this long.

I had eyes on Hazard and town just ignored my legacy about Hazard and Ash

1 Like

acording to my yt videos i was still on the train :D

1 Like

Yeah meme wanted my blood the entire game

Yeah, I kinda pushed hard against that out of self-preservation, and Catbae capitalized on that to protect Hazard.

1 Like

ppl talking about fixing moderrors like it would change the fact catbae socially snowed the fuck out of us

REALLY well played from the wolves - y’all were seriously fantastic and the win is absolutely deserved

Sorry to my fellow villagers for being so washed :joy_cat: back to retirement i go

4 Likes

You can’t watch me deathtunnel a town member for the second town game in a row and then call yourself washed.

1 Like

Yeah when it is mechanically impossible for somebody to be evil, you tend to think they are good

1 Like

Just move on, bud.
It happens.

Also, thank you @Zone_Q11 for hosting!!

Please don’t be too hard on yourself wrt the moderrors. You pretty much hosted this game on your own and I think those issues would have been spotted if anyone gave them a second look - there’s only so much a single person can do without help, and you did a lot. The game was really enjoyable ty for making and hosting it

6 Likes

When I point that Hazard is on hedge with you and other Ash, I know from this moment that Hazard is evil.

You as partner is possibility, not certainty. Which I also considered that Hazard is doing anti-spew.

It happens when they realize it too late, no harm in losing in rather relaxed game.

1 Like

The funny thing is that Catbae pointed this out, so Catbae would be the least player as truth telling mafia I would expect

Chloe your awesome. sorry for making you feel bad. it wasnt my intention. scream

3 Likes

im not against voting ash at all i just see thiswolfy ass shiet from hazard and go wrf. its not wntirely serious lol

oop we lost

2 Likes

i am not wolfy ass shit