Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

Maybe I am :thonk:

ā€¦ teasing me so much that im paranoid as fuckā€¦
ā€¦ fakeclaiming as townā€¦

Maybe eaves is a katze alt after all

5 Likes

Yes pls

3 Likes

:wowee:

ā€œChloe carry meā€
turned into
ā€œchloe please perishā€
very quickly for me

4 Likes

dunno if this has been addressed, but we roleblocked eaves Night 1 via redirecting my roleblock on tutuu onto eaves

Iā€™m not sure what happened on Night 2

i forgot the redirection yeah

I still donā€™t get what Someone is saying about this

fwiw i didnā€™t expect to get any

itā€™s actually kind of hard to have a paradox happen with night actions and there was no protown benefit to doing it

your role was a bit of a kick in the pants but moreso because it made you like semi-confirmed lol

1 Like

Even with knowledge of Memeā€™s role i still think town should have played this like mountainous lol

Nearly all our roles were anti-town since factional canā€™t be roleblocked/redirected :joy_cat:

1 Like

I mean tbh. you could have killed me on mechanics from my claim alone towards the end. but i agree the mechanical part of the game got way too fucking messy

well done

no donā€™t go i promise iā€™ll roll town next time ;-;

1 Like

That was the only game i have time for for a few months :pensive:

If you stick around til July we can maybe play again and iā€™ll get to rand wolf :^)

Also Gira you taught me a lot this game and while im hella embarrassed to have been pocketed so hard it showed me a lot of faults with my towngame, so, thank you lol

5 Likes

FWIW I coached Hazard on making that post - I told him to lean into those feelings and express the stuff he was saying to me in scum chat in thread

my intention was solely to provide an excuse for me to unvote him, it just happened to also have the effect of getting other people to back off him as well

3 Likes

I think i might have stayed on him if not for that post but goddamn am i a sucker for emotions wp af lol

Not mad in the slightest it was a good play

I look forward to it <3

and TY, I was massively downplaying my own abilities this game - Iā€™ve won best scum player on mafiascum twice, the only player in the 20+ years of the site to have done so. While it is true Iā€™ve been in a bit of a slump lately, I am in fact a very sweaty tryhard wolf

3 Likes

Okay well now you DEFINITELY arenā€™t being trusted again :wowee:

2 Likes

file this one to: ā€œposts @Arctic or @katze would have killed me instantly for makingā€

3 Likes

I read over your last mu wolfgame where you got elimed (and a few turbos) and was like nah aint no way hes a wolf here

Youā€™re insane tbh