Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

Ye. I figured that out as well.
Hence why I stopped the conversation.

(Communication is a two way street. Stop it from one side, and it becomes a monologue. We are adept of ignoring monologues.)

2 Likes

Awwwwwā€¦please stay out of retirement!

4 Likes

It wasnā€™t mechanically impossible.

Correct.

I donā€™t think thatā€™s a good reason to townlock someone and itā€™s something Iā€™d absolutely do as a wolf. When a wolf does a protown play, itā€™s generally for the towncred.

1 Like

Hey leafia, you know how I asked the host a bunch of questions about your role D1ā€¦

I wanted to mention postgame that these were all questions I had asked N0 about my own role, and your claim was the perfect opporunity to claim the info

It definitely isnā€™t and wonā€™t be for me in the future with strong players like catbae

He just did a very very good job of making me feel like we were in lockstep which pocketed me very hard

3 Likes

Last player who did that was Prophylaxis in like 2021

Youā€™d think iā€™d learn my lesson

2 Likes

also @catbae do you wanna know how I figured out I was RBā€™d N1?

I was literally just joking with chloe. I had absolutely no idea until I got to informed-spec

1 Like

honestly you scared the hell out of me on numerous occasions and kept me on my toes the entire time you were alive, i was tiptoeing around to make sure you didnā€™t get paranoid

3 Likes

LMAO

well it was very convenient for me <3

I was so confused when you (then meme) mentioned it. Chloe actually had to remind me of that post in specchat

Giggles

@bystander

1 Like

nah i was barely reading

i just read to see how much of a polarized noob tutuu was

1 Like

tutuu rands town and wolves start winning again, all is right with the world

5 Likes

I mean, he randed town in Combinatorics Mafia, and we (the wolves) didnā€™t win that one.

broken clock

2 Likes

I know but i would figure you know a post like that from me is a hard scumclaim

similar to every time i said iā€™m out of my range in a turbo

1 Like

Bruh the mods didnt do enough, they litterally mod cleared you via an error I was never told