Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

yes
leafia said she wanted you alive since she targeted you with her day ability, so Ash swapped to the Marluna wagon
when i asked him why he seemed to have genuinely forgotten Leafia’s claim and thought she was going to be dealing with you herself somehow

anyways bbl
do ur thang

VOTE: Ash

so your suggesting mafia know what your ability is? i am slightly confused by this message (Honestly could be the hangover)

no

They know im investigative cuz I said so

but not all investigative are strong. eh looking at this tho its probably a nit pick and not really something i should pursue. just feels weird

weird ass vote

lol

total lack of commitment feels it can easily be a distancing move

pretty sure hazard is just spewed outright from this terrible push here

marluna was fairly consistently defending Ash but i still think Ash is town independently of that. i guess there’s a world where she was just desperately trying to start a counterwagon but that’s supposing a lot

mmm

that was much less informative than i hoped

also like chloe is obviously town from marluna but i don’t actually need to dig into their posts for that hopefully

i mean

i guess you could ding ash for this for not following up with a vote

but still feels to me like most scum aren’t going to call out their partner exclusively in that sort of fashion

rereading ash i still can only see him as town

Gira im ngl i really want to kill eaves today lol

The drop in content from d1 to d2 is really jarring.
She seemed content with Ash and Someone wagons at a time when I was having serious doubts on Ash being a hit

Then voting Someone once we switched to Marluna from Ash, and… i dont think theres a single mention of Marluna in her iso? At least not off the top of my head - I legitimately cant tell you what she thought of the slot in the slightest

Just feels like a wolf who was fitting in well on d1 and completely fine with the status quo
Then once things shifted on d2 i sensed like zero solviness

I dont see how ash isnt evil tho like

unless yall got mech I dont see it

eeves is 100% on my shortlist for sus but ash is so much more sus

Have you tried to see it? Like - try to read his posts from a town pov

VOTE: eaves

nyanyanya

I mean it feels identical to the game where he was evil when I was a mason

lemme find it