Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

Yeah, next time Vul declares someone as obvious town and never going to vote, vote for them :ayaya:

1 Like

1 of the last 1 games on this site were town wins. We need to do something about improving wolf play and “make every setup scumsided” isn’t the answer

What do we do
how do we fix this

5 Likes

don’t rand scumteams consisting of people who are not allowed to win any games

6 Likes

The thread title really needs to be updated with “TOWN VICTORY!!!”

3 Likes
My reaction to this information

8 Likes

Hey everyone! I’ve read through the guidelines and there appears to be a rule against gamethrowing, but it’s a bit unclear in places, so I had a quick question:

Am I responsible for the actions of the cursed entity that appears to have attached itself to me and my mafia gameplay that prevents me from winning? Like, am I gamethrowing by signing up for games that I am fated to lose, or am I alright as long as I make an attempt to outwit destiny and rebel against these powers greater than me, even if I am ultimately doomed to fail due to my status as a mere mortal?

10 Likes

Thanks for playing, everyone! And big thanks to arctic for the last-minute sub

Hope u guys had fun (:

4 Likes

poor wittle arcy

1 Like

Fuck i forgot about my title

3 Likes

I guess you didn’t get informed?

Yeah, no wolves died all game. It’s a shame, Lemon and I were convinced we had the team.

7 Likes

If we won I was just going to post a really big PNG of frogge BTW

1 Like

Lmao i had one ready to go in the endgame post if lemon survived

here’s where i out that i was extremely close to switching to vulgard just before the time ran out

Your wish is my command

2 Likes

To celebrate the loss, I can post a very small frogge 755603047605993605_webp

6 Likes

oh also @ElizaThePsycho i’m sorry that i forgot to move my vote off of you

…you know it’s funny to think that this game would have gone extremely differently if i was not hammered out of my mind that i slept through like 3 alarms and made nokiel go over instead of eliza

(i… actually think we might have lost lmao)

2 Likes

Hold on. Host account name “The_Powers_That_Be”? That sounds awfully like fate and/or destiny to me. Are you the ones making me lose be honest

2 Likes

At least I can say I’ve won once since I started playing Mafia again. You weren’t actually in that game, but you were in most of the others.

May’s making me lose.

1 Like

Sorry that you must suffer from my curse. I will do it again

1 Like