Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

I know that, like… in a two-player game, I think defensiveness would be a lot more AI than a larger one. There’s no benefit to flipping here, you lose half the scumteam - I think people would definitely get a little more desperate to buy time, especially on D1, and it feels like Aelin’s showing that.

It’s also why I think Aelin’s still a good flip - her having been a wagon throughout the day makes it easier to analyze people’s treatment of her. It minimizes the “oh no, we flipped a wolf D1 and now we have no way to make associative reads” issue.

I think, at the end of the day (literally), despite being hit by the usual last-minute indecisiveness… I’d rather Aelin get voted out than anyone else. I think she’s the most likely wolf, and I think she’s the most informative flip.

2 Likes

i feel like a wolf probably doesn’t say this at eod lmao

I feel like they would

1 Like

[quote=“ElizaThePsycho, post:478, topic:3770”]

this is literally your only case on me
this does not match “highest scumread” behavior
in fact, you have a much stronger case on may imo

most of the issue with you is a lack of actively creating anything
how am i supposed to make a case on that which doesnt exist

[quote=“ElizaThePsycho, post:478, topic:3770”]

“its gut”
(i have explained this multiple times)

the not w/w part is VERY SIMPLE
you guys wouldnt attach yourself on a wagon that was going to flip town if you were w/w that early in the day

it literally does though
this is the first meaningful stuff (almost) that you have produced all day, and it feels in bad faith

i dont tr vulgard

arctic is, overall, towny
i like the way hes representing himself and his playstyle, and i agree with what hes saying and it flows properly

you really should’ve explained it

a wolf looking for 3 more posts of content to make would
thankfully im already at postmin

2 Likes

…might’ve placed vulgard in the same spot as may on your readlist
sorry
im stupid

i think eliza is town regardless of aelin’s alignment and her case on aelin is probably the most convincing body of work ive seen her make in this game lol

2 Likes

i… did???

agree

okay so now your read on me is justified and your read before that was “she has no content”?

Is it too early for the EoD questions? It’s never too early for the EoD questions.

1. What does everyone think the % chance of the player they’re voting flipping wolf is?
  2. Who would you go after next if your vote flipped wolf? What if they flipped town?
  3. Which wagons do you think the scum are most likely in? Are they currently bussing?
  4. Who do you think is the most likely nightkill?
1 Like

my read was always justified yawn

Fuck. I mean nightpoison

1 Like

…okay
im extra stupid
but you never explained my individual scum equity

i think arctic is town
i think pushing on him early on without explaining the reasoning behind it is scummy

arctic

i would townread arctic because ooo reads from beyond the grave oo
and find somebody else to push

arctic why do you feel muted

okay so gut is scummy
got it

because i’m frozen and crying in wolf chat

(i’m on mobile and really unsure what to do right now)

3 Likes