Plagues & Flowers - Checkmate (Good wins)

dont out to the philo.
hundred percent

HAZARD I JUST REALIZED
WTLAS LITERALLY TOLD US PHIPO WOUKDNT BE ABLE TO BEFOME MAGIICAN

HOW DID YOY NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT

at that point i was trying to notify you they were minion. cause again thought you were still playing for evil

your best thing was consistently dragging people back to thread so they can interact, and forcing people (not litten) to give you info, and otherwise fine reads (and being obviously town.)
your worst thing was not looking into the bigger picture of “why”, with your death, and with what litten was doing, you also caved too easy into the kitty cat

4 Likes

cause i chose to trust magnus

That’s such a magnus move though

I was considering saying that Litten was my other Minion to Hazard, actually. He was cagey in our chat, as Nuto picked out. I decided to bring up Jarek instead because I wanted to confirm a good player and get a better read on Hazard rather than a vague “maybe they’re both evil”.

Claiming that Litten was my Lunatic was a holdover from that.

I have the best luck stat

it feels awful when someone manipulates your emotions
if its not intentional that makes it worse because you cant even blame them

i guess
thats what the point of the mask is thats why i put on a fake-ish persona for a lot of forum games where i dont trust people nowadays
if my fake persona feels emotions about the game i can make it feel like an rpg and then i can shake it off when my characters get hurt
i usually try to avoid in general things that involve playing on people’s sympathy because i know how much it hurts
i just play on their judgement because that hurts less, there’s no emotional factor involved and
much less emotional hurt when you misjudge something

1 Like

I tried signalling that I was hearing it.
“Should I not be trying to protect them?”

• before I knew magnus was the “lunatic”

you didnt have to do that

i saw that too.

1 Like

This was intentionally fake. I wasn’t sure what to make of it.

If Litten was the SW, I had to.

It would have been really funny if I doubled down on it

1 Like

basically, i treat botc like an rpg so i dont get hurt emotionally

It would’ve been a fair play. Make it look like a Baron.

1 Like

i am really really trying to find humor.
but all i am doing here is making me feel worse.
i am gonna call it.
i’ll be back later

1 Like

hug